𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏༄: pepsi

"y/n.." you felt someone was shaking you like Pepsi in a can. "yes I love you too now let me sleep" you mumbled still not awake from aizawa trying to wake u up.

"I never said that.. Now get up" he shook me harder. "I cri" you replied back starting to wake up a bit.

You suddenly felt a grip on your leg which made you realize what's about to happen. Before you could react cuz you're a slow thinker🥶🥵, Aizawa dragged you to your BATHROOM. Then he the left to get ready.

You got up and quickly changed not forgetting to put on a mask cuz you were planning to escape aizawa and go invisible during class. You still wanted to sleep but you had no choice cuz you knew aizawa would come and drag you again.

"I'm going-" you yelled to inform him but he was already infront of you. "can I do some stuff first? I need to.. Uh feed my cat..." you hesitated but that seemed to get aizawa off guard. "you have a cat?"

"well it's a stray cat but I have been taking care of it for a while.." you scratched your jaw and answered him. Aizawa agreed and said he will head to school first but he warned you if you didnt catch up.

You went to feed void and sit with him for a lil. 'I feel like I need a hug right now' you thought as you stroked void's fur. You sighed and got up activating your quirk and go to school.

Lets not talk about how you made a VERY loud farting noise with your mouth while a man was purposing to some chick. 😨😱😱

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

Aizawa was already in class when you arrived so you tried to hide your bag cuz it looked like it was floating since you where invisible. Luckily you didn't have to try cuz he was facing the board.

Out of habit you placed your bag on your chair and went to sit at the back of the corner with your notebooks.. You sat like L 😜🤪

Midorya was looking at your bag confused his stare was caught by aizawa🙂. Yall know what happened right? YUP AIZAWA WAS LOOKING AT YOUR BAG WITH WIDE EYES😂😳.

APPERANTLY he also caught your notebooks at the corner you're sitting in but you were writing notes so you didn't notice the sudden quiet. Aizawa quietly walked towards you and somehow he used his support weapon to wrap a body part which he ended up wrapping your whole head.

You jumped from the sudden grip and you tried to open a whole to breath. "WOAH- what the fuck. Aizawa sensei let go! Shit I got caught" aizawa didn't listen to you and dragged you out of class to have a "word" with you😏😏.

Oops wrong emoji. 🥰🥰*

Anyways the whole class just stared at you while you were being animal abused 🥱👎🏼 #cancelaizawa2021

When you were out of the class aizawa finally let go but he held your wrist. He used his quirk on you so you poofed back to normal form. "well atleast you did that outside class-"

"I told you not to use your quirk during class!"

"what are you my dad?" you tried to defend but aizawa just stared at you with 'bitch you serious' face.