𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆༄: Accident

It's been 2 month since school started and after the first month you continued attending your class while being invisible.

When Aizawa checks the attendance you would sneak next to him and mark yourself present. You also tried copying your notes so you sat in the corner of the class and wrote down what you needed.

You heard Deku ask about you sometimes which made you confused, no one cared for you before then why is he?

Aizawa also wondered where you went and you overheard present mic telling aizawa that smth might have happened to me.

Of course you didn't make it a big deal so you let things go. Everyday after school ends you sit on the same rock everyday infront of the beach.

You either train or just meditate. Then youd return home, get hurt then sleep then wake up. That's how your live have been.

You decided to bring your phone with you today so you would find something to distract you till it becomes 8pm. You explored your phone and downloaded some apps using a cafe's wifi that was behind you.

Suddenly you heard a ding, you looked at the notifications and decided to press on it. The stray cat you've been playing with slept on your lab.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 "𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 1-𝙰"

Iida
Okay is that everyone? I just added shoji

Midorya
Yea I think so.

Wait I think you added the wrong person

Mina
HI GUYS

Denki
AYEEEE Who wants to play minecraft

L/n is now online

Momo
N/n! Where have you been?!

Iida 'replying to denki'
Please be aware that this is a class groupchat for inside school talk!

Bakugo
WTF WHY AM I HERE

L/N
Hi momo

Wasn't I supposed to be here? Sorry I can just leave :)

Can yall not call me l/n

Momo
OH no nono no you can stay

You're still a part of our class

Mina
N/NNNNNNNNNN

Mineta
Hey ladies😏

L/n has muted mineta for 3 hrs

L/n has changed their name to 'Yourass.net'

Yourass.net has changed bakugo to 'bomba'

Yourass.net has changed momo to 'boobs'

Yourass.net has changed Mina to 'candy'