𝒐𝒏𝒆༄: how it started

G𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 @𝗶𝗺_𝘁𝗻𝘁_

𖦹᯽_____________᯽𖦹

Lets say you have a shitty life.

Your dad went to buy milk and it's been 7 years, he's taking long I know. But there's this one time you won a lottery, and your dadass suddenly came out of nowhere with the milk.

"I'm home with the milk!" your dad went into your house casually putting the milk on the counter.

You just sat infront of the tv with crossed legs looking at him with a disgusted face.

"bitch who tf are you"

Just kidding lol.

But the part where your dad left for milk is true and yes it has been 7 years, you're now 15. You signed up to UA and the entrance exam is tmrw.

Actually it's today but it's 2am and sleep is for the weak so u stayed up watching haikyuu for the 5th time.

You never complained about your life, you're not the type of person to open up easily anyways. Having a mom and a step dad who treats you like a freak is quite tough, it made you want to go invisible in general which is something your quirk can do, so you stay invisible most of the time to hide yourself and your power form.

(yall kinda like all might in this you can change forms and no one knows about it not even your family so yeah)

With all the arrows that hits you in the chest, you still like to live your life. You're a bad bitch who likes to do trouble and have fun without interacting with people by your invisibility.

For example: tripping a kid in public making everyone confused.

(ew kids)

But that doesn't stop you from being dangerous cuz your quirk isn't actually invisibility. Not to mention you get involved into big fights anonymously, Everytime a pro hero approaches you after defeating a villian, you don't give them a chance to speak. You turn invisible and run away, that's why you're quite known as an unlicensed hero but no one really know what your name is or what your quirk is. And youre planning to keep it a secret.

Now let's talk about your quirk.

YOUR QUIRK: Copy paste

You can copy other people's quirk by touching them or absorbing it from afar. Apparently absorbing quirks makes your energy low that you might pass out if you absorbed too many. So you just rather touch people to have a copy of their quirks.

The quirks you take stay with you as long as you need but you can't use more than one quirk at a time. You'll just have to switch with also takes some of your stamina but your tough life made you learn about your quirk and control it.

You can't use your quirk as long as your in your normal form, you can just copy the quirks. And when you transform your features only changes so it doesn't make you recognizable, your height stays the same and as well your body.