𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆༄: mother mother rage like another

2nd pov

As you walked to the arena and bakugo was in front of you, the class couldn't help but get worried, but they weren't sure to who.

"what do you think will happen if y/n won" iida started not taking his eyes on the demons down there.

"knowing bakugo I don't think he will give up unless he's knocked out or something" deku answered.

"if she was holding back with you then she didn't even try with me! I literally lost with no injury!" Aoyama sulked in fear.

"I believe in y/n" todoroki said making everyone look at him. It's not about y/n, its that he showed some caring towards a...

Well you sure can't call yourself a girl🤷🏻‍♀️ soo.. Anyways-. They all just moved on and watched closely.

As for aizawa.. Mf knows that you went hard on deku so you will go harder on bakugo, the one who told you to give your all. So he told mic that he will be a little closer incase something happened.

"well sure you are worried about her huh?" yamada teased. "who knows what could happen" and with that aizawa left to watch with the audience.

"well moving on to the next round! Y/n VS BAKUGO KATSUKI!" yamada took a mental note to never mention your last name. Last time he called you that, you didn't hesitate to tie him up upside down to a tree then watching him suffer for 3 hrs.

"STAAAAAARTTT"

Dup dup

'somethings wrong...' you thought not knowing why your heart was beating faster, but you knew it wasn't bakugo.

You shrugged that off and thought of your new technique, but you won't use that now. You smirked as bakugo starting running towards you.

You started by erasing his quirk then kicking him the guts, that was nothing for bakugo but it caught him off guard at how you had aizawa's quirk.

'not now' you thought as you pushed bakugo again but he charged at you for the second time. He was too fast so you took the hit and fell.

"is that what you can do? Are you holding back?! You useless peice of shit." he yelled as you got up. This time your ran towards him switching your quirk to glitch.

'not now' you got closer as he got in position.

'not now' you squinted your eyes as you got more closer to the point he can attack you. Bakugo threw a punch with his quirk.

Only for no impact to come to you. Bakugo realised that you disappeared and now he's off guard.

'now' you frowned and glitch behind him, not giving him time to act and grabbed his neck.

"you wanted my all? Here it is" you shot blue fire at the very full power you could. The fire covered his Body and his jacket caught on fire.

You glitched again and kicked him in the jaw. Glitched again and  kicked his back. You repeated the process and bakugo couldn't progress what's happening.