𝟑𝟖 | 𝑫𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑫𝑶𝑹𝑬'𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝒀

"𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗔, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
to her. She's having a hard enough time--"

"I told you already, Theo. If Eleanor wants to talk to me, then she will have to meet me herself, not send you to do it for her," I hiss in annoyance.Theo is taken aback by my outburst, but says nothing because he knows I'm right. This is only happening because Blaise and Eleanor didn't believe me and now she wants me to apologize for something she's done. I won't do it. I've had enough of it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a certain Gryffindork boy rushing past me from the Great Hall, making my brows furrow. What in God's name is Neville Longbottom doing sneaking around the castle? Theo says something but I cut him off, telling him I forgot something and to go on ahead of me. The boy complies, though confused, and turns into the Great Hall. I spin around on my heel and make a bee-line to the direction Longbottom ran off to. In doing so, I find him looking around corners as though he's trying to make sure he doesn't get caught. I should probably stop him before he gets too far away.

In one swift movement, I pull out my wand and point it at the boy, slowly walking out of the shadows. "Where are you going, Longbottom?"

His entire body tenses at the sound of my voice. He slowly turns to look at me, a nervous look on his face. I almost laugh at the fact that he's already sweating. I've really got quite the reputation with these Gryffindork kids, don't I? The look in his eyes tells me that Weasley has probably said things to him, considering this is the first time I've actually spoken a word to Longbottom in five years.

"Um... I'm not-- nothing." It's laughable at how nervous he is right now. Longbottom is quite the Nervous Nelly. And considering what happened our first year while learning to ride brooms it makes sense. And even the year after that, with the Pixies. "I'm just... walking. Yes, that's it, I'm just going for a walk?"

My head tilts slightly and my feet stop short about three feet away from the boy, who looks like he might pass out now. "Was that a question or an answer? Nevermind that. I have another question for you. Your little walk doesn't have anything to do with the supposed rumors of Potter teaching students spells, does it?"

Face bright red, he shakes him head hesitantly. I click my tongue and push my wand closer to him, the tip of it touching his neck now. "Now, now, Neville. I hope you're not lying to me... Because if you are, that would be very bad."

He stays silent, and because I'm not directly looking at him, I can't tell what he's thinking. However, I don't get that chance because in a quick moment, the boy spins around and stumbles backwards as he yanks his wand out of his pocket. "Stu--"

"Expelliarmus!" I flick my wand and it knocks his right out of his hand. He jumps back. "Well, that was a lame excuse for a spell."

His Adam's apple bobs as he swallows hard, knowing he won't win this fight. "Alright, alright! Fine, I'll show you."

A triumphant smirk crosses my lips as I take a step away from the boy and nod, signaling for him to start walking. We walk through the castle maybe five minutes before stopping in front of a blank, brick wall. A few seconds pass and nothing happens. But just as I'm about to say something, the wall begins to transform before my very eyes, a smile forming on my lips. It's no wonder no one has been able to confirm the rumors; they're training in the Room of Requirement. I tsk and shake my head; you've outdone yourself once again, Potter.

The door swings open and in steps Longbottom, his tall frame blocking everyone's view of me. "You have outdone yourself once again, Potter."

Longbottom steps to the side, revealing everyone in the room staring at me in shock, confusion, and fear. Apart from myself, not a single Slytherin student can be seen in the room. It ticks me off, but I don't say anything about it. Instead, I put my wand back into my pocket, eyes meeting Potter's.