𝟏𝟗 | 𝑯𝑨! 𝑷𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵

𝗜 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗣 𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗠𝗘 right in the face from my spot under the umbrella. Hogwarts is very serious about quidditch, considering they didn't cancel the game; it's storming really badly and damn near impossible to see anything, only if I squint just right. But even then sometimes it's hard. This match is between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff.

"The only thing I hate more than getting wet is Gryffindor winning," I speak aloud, my friends turning to me. "But I don't want Hufflepuff to win, either. So in reality, this is a lose lose situation for us."

"Then why are we here?" Eleanor questions with a shiver. Theo notices and takes off his scarf, offering it to the girl. A small smile forms on my lips when she blushes and accepts it, Theo helping wrap it around her neck. It's nice to see Theo and Eleanor getting closer. I really do think they would make a cute pairing. Though, from what Theo has told us, his father isn't happy that he's friends with Eleanor; Theo comes from a long line of people who believe in the whole "Pure-blood supremacy" thing. Honestly, it's all a bunch of rubbish. Theo mentioned how he and his father aren't on good terms right now because of a fight about Eleanor.

The boy has taken quite the liking to her, and I'd even go far as to say he fancies her. It's not a secret with the Slytherin girls that Eleanor fancies him, but Theo has always been very cautious about the things he says. He's not the most outgoing person, but if you play your cards right, he'll take a liking. Blaise is the exact same way; he's very reserved. In fact, apart from Theo, Eleanor, and I, I believe Malfoy is the only person he talks to.

"Bloody hell, is that Potter?" I suddenly hear Blaise ask aloud. It pulls me from my thoughts and when I look into the sky, shielding myself from the rain, I see Potter's body falling to the ground at an immense speed. What happened to him? Was it dementors? Did they somehow find their way onto the grounds and see him? I feel someone push me, making me snap my head to my left.

It's a first year Hufflepuff kid. He sends me a dirty look. "Move it, lady."

I narrow my eyes at him and crouch to his level, "You wanna say that again, kid?"

The boy's face immediately falls and he shakes his head vigorously. I roll my eyes before turning and following my friends back to the castle. With both seekers being out of the game, we can't exactly continue. I didn't see it, but I think the Hufflepuff seeker was struck by lightning or something. He's alive last I heard, but unconscious.

My friends and I make our way to the castle, instantly feeling a bit warmer when we stop being pelted with rain droplets. A shiver runs down my spine, my teeth almost chattering as my body tries desperately to warm up. If only I hadn't lost my hat a few weeks back, I wouldn't be having this problem. I had set it on my dresser one day and when I came back for it, it was gone and I haven't seen it since.

The warmth of cloth suddenly engulfs my head and my vision goes black. I furrow my brows when I realize someone has shoved a hat onto my head, blocking my vision in the process. I adjust the hat, searching around me for the culprit only to find Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle; Malfoy's hat missing from his head.

"Take the hat, Kane," He orders calmly as he stuffs his hands into his pockets. "You're freezing."

My lips part to argue, but I decide against it. There really is no sense in arguing, because he's right. I'm freezing and this hat is already helping. Instead of arguing, I nod at the blond boy. "Thanks. I'll be sure to give it back."

"Keep it. I have an extra."

I only smile, my cheeks heating up for the millionth time this week. I thank him before catching up with my friends. Eleanor gives me a weird look, noticing the newly placed hat up on my head. "Where'd you get that?"