𝟏𝟖 | 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺

𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘, 𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧
happens every other month at Hogwarts; only for third through seventh years, though. Eleanor is practically vibrating in her shoes with excitement. She's never been to Hogsmeade before and I plan to take her to The Three Broomsticks for a butter beer.

"You look excited, El," Blaise laughs lightly as he, Theo, and myself all watch the brunette girl nod her head vigorously.

"I am. I've never been to Hogsmeade; I didn't even know about this world until a couple years ago."

I smile at the girl. "Well, I plan to take you to the place that makes the best butter beer in the world; The Three Broomsticks."

Eleanor only nods. We walk through Hogsmeade, looking at each shop to completion before moving on to the next. Eleanor seems to be having a lot of fun, and it makes me happy. After at least seven shops, the cold begins to kick in.

A shiver courses through my body, so I stuff my hands in the pockets of my coat. "I'm getting a bit cold. Do you guys want to head to The Three Broomsticks now?"

"I'm down," Theo says with a nod.

Blaise hands me his hat, and I decline his offer, but he persists. "Take it, Lenora. That hood of yours clearly isn't helping; your ears are bright red."

I reluctantly take the hat, sending him a thankful smile. The lot of us agree to take a break for today and head to The Three Broomsticks. Eleanor and I order butter beers for ourselves before telling Theo and Blaise that we'll be at a table waiting. On our way to find an empty table, we pass Draco and Pansy, who's clinging to him as always. I send the blond boy a friendly smile before giving Pansy an dirty look.

We don't have to search long for a table and sit beside one another, Eleanor absolutely losing herself over the butter beer. I laugh before taking a sip of my own, closing my eyes in contentment.

"So, I've noticed you and Malfoy are on friendlier terms," Eleanor suddenly says, making my eyes open. I feel my face heat up slightly, so I avoid eye contact.

"I guess. We're really only just friends."

Eleanor sighs with a shake of her head, "I don't know, Lenora. I just don't like him."

"Both Theo and Blaise like him, and I like him. I think that once you talk to him, and get to know him, you'll learn to like him and realize he's not so bad. And are you sure it's not just the people he hangs out with that you don't like?"

"Oh, I'm sure," Eleanor scoffs quietly. I just shake my head, deciding I should end the conversation there. Arguing with Eleanor is useless because no matter how hard I push, she pushes back just as hard. After a second, I take a drink of my butter beer before I see my friend look up, her eyes narrowing almost instantly. "Speak of the devil."

I furrow my brows and look in the direction she's looking to see Draco standing before us with Pansy still clinging to his arm. I meet Draco steel gray eyes, a chill running down my spine as I send him a small smile. He sends one back, and when I turn to Pansy, I just send her a obviously fake smile.

The pig-nosed girl looks almost disgusted as she says, "Draco, why are we hanging out with them?"

"Wow, Malfoy. I didn't know you had a dog." I hold back a laugh as Eleanor sends Pansy a sickly sweet smile. The look on Pansy's face is priceless and makes me almost break, but I manage to hold myself together long enough for the conversation to end.

"Come on, Draco. I don't want to be seen with them."

"You don't have to stay, Pansy," I pipe up with a quirked brow. The girl shoots me a glare. "No one is keeping you here."