𝟏𝟏 | 𝑹𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑩

"𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗙𝗢𝗬'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧
Potter's done it, isn't he?" Theo questions as my friends and I make our way into the stands for a Quidditch game; Slytherin vs. Gryffindor again. I stop right up front, Blaise on my left and Eleanor and Theo on my right. With what happened two nights ago in the corridor and all the recent attacks on people being petrified, people are starting to talk; saying things about Potter that may or may not be true.

"Well, it makes sense. Last year, Quirrel disappeared, and Harry came out of what ever had happened alive," Eleanor explains with a shrug. "It's quite odd if you ask me."

I just shake my head and lick my lips as I lean forward against the rail. "Potter's always been a bit of an oddball. Nothing has changed with the rumors surrounding him."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Theo go to open his mouth again to speak when the crowd suddenly begins cheering at a deafening tone. My eyes snap up and I see the quidditch players flying out to the field on their brooms. Shortly after, the game begins and we continuously score.

It only takes about thirty minute before we score ninety points over Gryffindor's thirty. I clap, cheering with my classmates when my eyes land on Malfoy on his broom; he sticks out like a sore thumb with his white-blond hair as he stops beside Potter, sending Boy Wonder a smirk and saying something to him.

Potter ignores him and almost gets hit in the head with a bludger. It flies into the sky before coming back down and shattering the tip of Oliver Wood's broom. It sends the boy swirling to the ground as Potter is suddenly forced to dodge the bludger left and right. My brows furrow when I realize that the bludger isn't just narrowly missing Potter, but it's chasing him.

Someone must've hexed it or something, otherwise bludgers don't follow a set pattern of movements, it just kind of does whatever.

"That's not normal," Blaise mutters. The bludger chases Potter into the Slytherin stands. I let out a scream as I'm pulled flush against the front of the stands by Blaise as Potter zips by, almost knocking me down. My heart is beating uncontrollably fast in my chest that it's starting to hurt a little. I could have just died! I swallow the lump that forms in my throat as Blaise turns to me with worried eyes. "Are you alright?"

The only thing I can manage is a nod, and it makes Blaise relax a little. He asks if the other two are alright as I turn around shakily to face the field once again. The bludger is still chasing Potter, not stopping or slowing down for anything in its path. It just keeps chasing.

After a while of weaving and dodging, the bludger manages to lose Potter for a moment before he and Malfoy begin chasing after something; the snitch most likely. They dive under the field, the bludger now hot on their tail again. They're moving so quickly that whenever they pass, I only spot them for a moment before their gone again. Eventually, the come back up, still low to the ground before diving back under.

We all wait, very impatiently for the two second years to come back up. And it doesn't take long before Malfoy comes flying up, rolling on the ground with his broom a few feet away. The boy gasps, most likely having the wind knocked out of him. Potter comes up shortly after, still chasing the snitch. I lean forward anxiously, hoping he doesn't get the snitch when he suddenly slides off his broom, landing in the sand below him.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

I punch the railing, my face falling with disappointment. When all of a sudden, the bludger comes back, almost hitting Potter three different times before Granger, Weasley, and Hagrid suddenly appear on the field. The girl says a spell and points her wand at the bludger which makes it explode like a small firework. Teachers and students alike rush to the boy. I roll my eyes and hear Theo mutter for us to leave while Potter and Malfoy are carried off to the hospital wing.