𝟐𝟓 | 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑨𝑺𝑲: 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶𝑵𝑺

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗜-𝗪𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗥𝗗
tournament is against dragons; they have to attempt to steal a golden egg, which the dragons are protecting. Every student and teacher from all three schools are lead through the Dark Forest to a clearing. A circular arena sits on the edge of a cliff and we're ushered to find our seats. My friends and I find a spot in front of everyone, the best seats in the house. Not long after we find our seats, Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy find themselves beside me. And as usual, Pansy is glued to Draco's side, her arms wrapped around his.

It makes me jealous, but I don't let it show. Instead, I send a smile to the blond boy, who returns the geture. Upon seeing my act of kindness toward Draco, Pansy gives me the dirtiest look I have ever seen. To piss her off even more, I begin "itching" my nose with my middle finger, making it quite obvious I'm flipping her the bird.

I hear a scoff come from her direction as I look away. A smirk dances on my lips for a moment until I feel Eleanor's elbow jutting me in the ribs gently. I quirk an eyebrow and look at her.

"Eh?" The instant I see the look on her face, I want to smack her. Her brows are raised and she has a shit-eating grin on her lips. When she motions in Draco's direction, I jab my elbow into her ribs, sending a glare her way. She sends one back. Our argument doesn't last long because suddenly a canon goes off with a loud BOOM! scaring the daylights out of us. "What the hell was that?"

I shake my head, a hand holding my heart. "Hopefully the beginning of the task. All this waiting is making me restless."

"There's only one reason you're restless, Lenora," Blaise teases from the other side of Theo. My head snaps to him, a glare shooting in his direction. If looks could kill, Blaise would be dead in an instant. Our attention is direction back to the rocky arena in front of us as Cedric Diggory enters from a small opening underneath us.

He manages to retrieve his golden egg from his dragon with almost no bumps or scrapes. Next is the girl from Beauxbatons Academy. She has a bit harder time retrieving her egg; a good majority of the time, her dragon is sitting on it, making it near impossible to get to, but somehow she manages.

Viktor Krum is next, and he is able to retrieve his egg almost immediately. He calls for his broom, which helps quite a lot, and considering he's the best seeker in the world, taking something as large as an egg is no problem for him. Lastly, it's Potter's turn to face his dragon.

The Gryffindork boy appears from the cave-like entrance, making a beeline for the golden egg. But he doesn't get very far because his dragon appears out of nowhere and slams it's tail into the ground right beside the boy. I quirk a brow as Potter narrowly dodges. He barely has any time to recover because now, a stream of fire is barreling toward him. Hit after hit, dodge after dodge, Potter gets thrown around for quite some time. It's honestly amusing watching Potter get the crap kicked out of him by a dragon. And I will say, he got quite a nasty one at that, definitely the nastiest one so far.

"Accio Firebolt!" Potter suddenly shouts, pointing his wand to the sky. He then sprints toward a large rock, peaking out from behind it to see the dragon. Moments later, his broom comes barreling toward him as the dragon spews fire. Once it's done, Potter makes a run for it, hopping on his broom and flying away. I watch anxiously as Potter goes for the egg, but doesn't make it in time and has to dodge fire once again.

"I best be getting that five galleons if Potter loses, Blaise," Theo whispers, making me let out a quiet snort. Of course the boys bet on whether of not they think Potter will win. Who wouldn't?