42*

My eyes flutter open as the blinding sunlight hits my face

My eyes flutter open as the blinding sunlight hits my face. My hands reach to rub my eyes to clear my vision.

Suddenly becoming aware of my senses, I feel a heavy body on me. I look down to see Alex laid on top of me with his face stuffed in my breasts.

He was awake.

"Alex?" I question. His face lifts from my body and he smiles at me. 

"Morning darling" He replies in his morning voice while kissing my body slightly.

"We need to get up" I said and he just hummed in reply. I attempted to wiggle out of his hold causing his hold around my waist to tighten.

"Don't do that darling, you wouldn't want another round now would you?" He said through clenched fists while trying to compose himself.

Only then did I realize what I was doing.

"I-" I started but he cut me off with a kiss. He suddenly rolled off me slaying beside me. My hands instinctively went to my chest as I covered it up with a sheet. 

The smirk he had while he was staring at my breasts turned into a slight pout.

"Come on darling" He complained while scooting closer towards me as his hands trailed the area. I glared at him slightly while fighting out of his hold.

"Pervert" I murmured, finally able to stand up with the sheets around me.

"Only for you" he said with a chuckle. I quickly dragged the sheets with me all the way to the bathroom before entering it and closing the door. I could hear his laugh from a distance. 

I brushed my teeth and then undid my hair. I removed the makeup that was still half on my face from last night before hoping into the shower. 

I took my time scrubbing through my hair which was completely messed up. Five minutes into my shower, I hear the bathroom door open. My movement stops and I look at the curtain but see no shadow.

"I'm hallucinating again" I murmur and continue to wash the shampoo out of my hair. Suddenly the curtains open causing me to let out a startled gasp. 

Alex walks in like he is the one taking a shower and walked behind me hugging me.

"What are you doing?" I screech.

"Taking a shower" he replied innocently.

"No- that's not what I mean. I mean like what are you doing?" I said with a sigh.

"Hmm, what am I doing?" He replies again while staring at me as if this was something we do normally.

"You know what-nevermind" I whisper under my breath letting him do as he pleases.

A triumphant smile crosses his face as he leans down giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you"

"Yeah yeah love you too" I grumble out.