26*

As I opened my eyes I saw nothing, just darkness

As I opened my eyes I saw nothing, just darkness. I slightly lifted my head only to realize that my arms were wrapped around Briella's body.

My face was stuffed in her breasts.

When I lifted my head, I saw that she was wide awake with her hands holding her phone over her face. 

After a few moments of staring at her, she finally noticed I was awake. She looked at me with raised eyebrows before I smirked at her causing her to blush and cover her face with her hands in embarrassment.

A throaty chuckle left my lips as I ignored her embarrassed look and just planted my face back in her breasts.

They were very soft.

And comfortable.

"Good Morning" I rasped out. 

"Morning" She said, the word being barely hearable.

"Why you nervous?" I tease while lifting my body so that my face is right on top of her. She looks away still covering her face causing me to coo at her while cupping her face.

I kissed her cheek before pulling away and rolling off her. She let out a breath placing her phone on the nightstand as she turned around. But I stopped her turning her back around to face me.

"Hey, look at me" I said softly cupping her face. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her innocent but sparking brown eyes stared into me I couldn't help but sigh as my eyes softened.

"I'm sorry for acting like I did before. I just didn't like anyone seeing me vulnerable and you were the first person who ever came to help me in that kind of state" I explain while apologizing. She smiles and hugs me.

"It's okay" She replied and it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulder.

"Breakfast?" I ask and she just stays silent ignoring me.

"Briella we need to have breakfast" I said again. This time she let go and sat up straight.

"I'll just have coffee" She replied causing me to give her a pointed look from the back. As she was about to stand up I caught her arm.

"No, you aren't getting out of this conversation, you need to eat something. What do you want?" I asked firmly but she just huffed ignoring me.

I knew she had struggled eating and it was one of the issues she had. I always try to encourage her to eat but my little wife is too stubborn. She won't listen to what anyone says.

Getting very annoyed by her ignoring me. I flipped her around as she screeched in surprise. She landed right on me and I gave her quite a harsh spank.

"I don't mind you showing me attitude sometimes but we won't have this conversation about your health. Understand?" I said firmly and she nodded her head.