01*

"Hello, Welcome to Melia's Bridal

"Hello, Welcome to Melia's Bridal. My name is Mia, how may I help you?" A woman at the front greeted me just as I walked into the bridal suite.

"Hey, I'm Briella, nice to meet you. Uhm I was here a couple months ago about the wedding dress I picked. I was told to come in today just to make sure everything is set and so I could try it on and take it home" I replied with a soft smile. 

"Alright give me one second, let me just clarify everything" Mia said and lifted her phone from her right pocket to answer.

I could briefly hear the talks and the few questions being asked.

"Sorry what's your last name Briella?" She asked moving the phone away from her and putting her hand on the speaker

"Alverez"

"Thank you" She replied and then put he phone back to her ear. Mia continued speaking with this person for about a minute before she hung up.

"Sorry about that we just needed to clarify a couple of things. I will take you to the room. Follow me" She said giving me an apologetic smile and turned around to walk as I quietly followed along looking at the variety of dresses.

"Do you have anyone coming with you, Bridesmaids, Maid of honor, or groom's family" She questions as we walk.

"No, sadly everyone is doing their own thing and couldn't make it today-" I started but just as I was about to continue I hear someone screaming my name like a crazy woman.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to see a panting Bella struggling to catch up to us. When she caught up, she held her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

"Whew you guys walk fast" She exclaims through pants causing me to raise a brow at her.

"Well I was wrong then. This is Bella one of my bridesmaids, and Bella this is Mia she is the one that will be helping us through this" I introduce as Bella looks up giving Mia a slight smile.

"Nice to meet you" Mia started.

"You as well" She replied and then turned her head to me.

"Bri, where are the others? They are all supposed to be here" She questions with a frown causing me to sigh and look away.

"You know how they are Bella, excuse after excuse" I replied trying to wave off the question.

"Bri I told you this would happen. I still don't understand why you even allowed them to be bridesmaids or maid of honor. They are not even worthy of that position, especially Grace" She replies as she stands up straight and begins walking, causing both of us to continue walking as well.

"We've been best friends since childhood, I'm sure it is nothing. Plus it would be offensive if I didn't make her the maid of Honor" I try to reason knowing that its just another excuse I made for the people in my life. A part of me knows that I just don't want to accept the fact that Bella is right.