14*

"Sir, Ma'am

"Sir, Ma'am. We have arrived" The driver informs. My eyes that we previously gazing outside the window were locked back towards inside the limousine.

Soon enough the car came to an abrupt stop and the door was opened for us on my side. I got out of the car giving the driver a grateful smile before standing to the side and waiting for Alexander to come out.

He came out of the car and the driver closed the door behind us. He started walking ahead as I trailed behind him. We walked towards the doors of a building that looked like a penthouse apartment. 

It looked very high-end and private as there were guards stationed all around and only a few very well-dressed people entered and exited this building.

"Why are you- so fast" I muttered out through breaths as this guy kept taking long as fast strides like it was nothing. He grabbed the key from the receptionist who immediately recognized him and turned around to face me.

"Pulling me closer to him he picked me up bridal style and continued carrying me until we reached the elevator. I just stared at him blinking my eyes. Once we got into the elevator, I continued staring at him silently waiting for him to put me down but he made no move to do so.

"You know you can put me down" I voiced out my thoughts. He just grunted and ignored me.

"Alexander" I called out.

"Shut up" His deep voice rang across the elevator. I immediately shut my mouth not really complaining about the free ride.

A part of me wanted to piss him off by continuing in to talk but I felt very comfortable right now, so I wasn't going to ruin it for myself.

We reached our floor and Alexander immediately walked out. Our door was right in front of the exit so he simply just put the key inside and unlocked the door for us. While still in his arms he shut the door and threw off his shoes. 

I looked around at the beautiful surroundings completely mesmerized by the view as he walked us up the stairs. We eventually reached the second floor which has about four different rooms. Alexander walked into one and approached the bed before dropping me on it. 

A light squeal of surprise left my mouth as I attempted to grasp anything for dear life, but in doing so I brought down the entire sheets that were hanging for decoration. After a second of absolute silence, I open my eyes which I never realized were tightly shut, only to find Alexander shaking his head at me.

It looked like he was on the brink of filing for divorce.

I began to gather the sheet and put it towards the side.

"Just go get changed. I'll fix this" He says while grabbing the sheet from my hand. I nodded my head and entered the master bathroom which honestly looked like half the size of my room and slowly began undressing my gown.