33*

"Briella" He whined for the nine hundredth time

"Briella" He whined for the nine hundredth time. I ignored him.

"Love" He starts again.

"Darling"

"Honey"

"Sweetheart"

"Bri!" He finally yells trying to get my attention. I take a deep breath in and focus on finishing my work.

"ELLA!" He finally snaps. I lift my head from my laptop and stare at him.

"What did you just call me?" I ask.

"Oh finally. You acknowledge my existence wife" He remarks sarcastically but I ignore him.

"What did you call me Alexander?" I ask again in a firm tone.

"Ella?" He questions.

---

"Hey sweet girl" Aunt Hanna, who was Mama's sister, greeted me at the door to the bug mansion.

"Aunt Hanna" I exclaim quietly as I jump into her arms. The last time she met up with me she explained that she had been working with the Ron's for a few years in an undercover mission. 

The original plan was to take the entire family down but after witnessing the abuse of a little boy whom they got clutches of, the agency needed to do it the hard way out in order to avoid the innocent boy from getting mixed up in this mess.

"Remember now I'm Aunt Jessica" She reminds and I nod my head. She walks me to the maid's quarter and introduces me to some of the other workers over there. After we are done with the introduction she takes me to her room and sit me down.

"So what is today's task" I ask my aunt with sparkling eyes. She knew I had a love for doing many type's of dangerous tasks and even though most of them, she directly forbid me from doing, she still allowed me to help with some because of how persistent I was.

"Today, you just need to talk with the little boy that we are saving." She says.

"Ooh what's his name?" I ask.

"His name is Alex. Ella, you have to be very careful with him. Right now you only need to make him feel a sense of comfort okay" She said and I nodded my head.

Just then her work phone rang she quickly took out the phone and answered it. The person on the other line spoke.

"Yes sir" Were the only words Aunt Hanna said before she hung up the phone.

"Come on, it's time sweet Ella." She said and I nodded my head and followed her. We went downstairs to this weird and dark-looking basement. 

"Wait here while I talk to him" She ordered and I sat there looking around, still on guard. I felt some eyes watching me and from the start, I knew that someone was there. This would have to be planned out strategically.