13*

"Here's your room

"Here's your room. Have a good night" Elias says quickly and just shuts us in together. Both of us look at each other.

"Yeah I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you" I say with a glare folding my arms on my chest. He glared at me back before a sly smirk appeared on his face.

"Aww, it's okay. You don't have to be scared" He coos mockingly. 

"I would rather sleep on the floor than beside you" I retort back.

"It's the day before our wedding. Cut us some slack" He says while walking towards the bed.

"Thank you for reminding me. I NEVER AGREED TO THIS WEDDING" I exclaim while following his gaze.

"Well, you don't have much of a choice. Do you sweetheart" He replies.

"Yes, I do"

"Contract" he replies causing me to freeze. Then I remember one of the rules.

"Why can't we just have it a different day" I plead with him but to no avail. 

"So you're just going to force me into this marriage?" I question again.

"If that's what you call it" He replies as he sits on the bed. I walk over towards the couch on the opposite side of the room and take a seat. After a minute of staring at him, pondering for a way to get out of this, He suddenly stands up.

"I call bed!" I shout out to him seeing as he is going to enter the bathroom. He just scoffs in reply.

I get up from the couch and jump on the bed as I roll my body up in the blanket. After a couple of minutes, he comes out changed into a simple pair of night clothes.

He takes off his watch and puts it on the side table. When he is about to get on the bed I stop him.

"There's your bed" I say and he looks at the couch and just scoffs again. Ignoring me he climbs on the bed and lays beside me while I yell at him in protest.

"For goodness sake shut up" He says annoyed by my consistent blabbering. I let out a sigh and walked towards the bathroom to get dressed out of these uncomfortable clothes. To my surprise, a fresh pair of night clothes are already set waiting for me. 

I pick them up, change out, and then proceed to continue the rest of my night routine.

Once I exit the bathroom I walk up and stare at him.

"Just get on the bed" He orders. After a few more seconds I eventually comply and do so. I scoot over to the edge of the bed as far away from him. I then take a few extra pillows making a barrier between us.

Feeling content with myself once I am finished my body relaxes a bit as I lay back down. Silence invades the dark space as the night sky's stars shine brightly against us. The moon in the backdrop bringing out the beautiful effect of the view outside our window.