25*

Briella took out her keys and immediately unlocked the door

Briella took out her keys and immediately unlocked the door. She opened it and saw so many unknown people swarming the area. They were men in army uniform.

She looked surprised and even a little petrified. No one even noticed her presence and the manor was in chaos.

Just then she spotted Roman who had just noticed her. He rushed over to her. 

"You're here! Bri, Xander has been going crazy he literally called Ejército de Tierra and was about to destroy the city" He said in relief. 

"Where is he and why is the Ejército de Tierra here?" She questioned almost feeling like she had just lost her mind.

So many questions were swarming through her mind. How did he even have connection with the Spanish army.

"Uhmm I'll explain everything to you after just come, I'll take you to him" He said while holding my hand and pulling me through the crowd.

They ended up walking towards the middle of the living room where Alex and Elias we talking with what they believed to the one of the sergeants.

"Xander" Roman called out pushing her in front of him. The three men turned around upon hearing his voice. and when they saw her a look of relief washed over Elias's face.

"¿Esta es la chica?" The Sargent asked in a cold tone

(Is this the girl?)

"Sí, lo estoy. Ahora puedes irte. No creo que esto sea necesario en absolutol" She replied back matching his tone. He looked quite surprised but covered it up only nodding at her and turning around to face Elias.

(Yes I am. Now you may leave. I don't think this is necessary at all)

Briella looked back at Alexander who immediately walked forward pulling her into his embrace. His hands were slightly shaking as he held her tightly afraid to let go.

"Alex, I'm alright. See I'm fine. I just had to go and meet with my brother. See there is nothing wrong" She said softly trying her best to calm him down. He pulled away looking at her body inspecting for any sort of injuries' and when he was sure there was nothing, he calmed down.

"I was so scared baby. I thought something happened to you" He said while picking her up. His voice was barely a whisper but Briella was quickly able to tell that his voice was different. 

She frowned but pushed past it. When she looked into his eyes, she also soon realized that a coat of black covered it. It was unlike his stormy but beautiful grey eyes.

While still holding her he walked her over to his office and they sat on the chair. He held her for what seemed like our even though it was only for a couple of minutes. 

The couple relaxed in each others embrace as they heard the voices from the manor lessen and lessen until there was no one remaining besides Roman and Elias.