27*

Because of the chaos that occurred at the funeral and the sudden death, the company was on lockdown and no one came to Sidorov base company for the remainder of the week

While this was happening, Ivan and I were grieving. Have time to ourselves. Alexander had to return to work the day after but always came home right away and stayed with me for the remainder of the night.

And he finally got a new assistant after realizing that I would not be able to be his forever. 

The day after the funeral while I was taking a nap, all my stuff in my original room was moved. I woke up completely startled and apparently Alexander had come home and ordered some of the guards to move everything to his room because "It's our room now".

His words, not mine.

When I kept insisting her just said that he couldn't sleep without me and i wasn't going to change his mind, so I let it be.

So for now we are sharing the same room.

----

I was seated in the dining room waiting for Ivan. It was just before five thirty in the morning and the Sidorov building doors open at seven. 

While sipping on some coffee, the doorbell finally rang. I stood up with the mug in my hand placing it in the corner while covering it with a cup cover before walking towards the door.

I opened the door with a smile as I slipped a bag on my shoulder.

"Hey младший брат" I greeted while bringing him into a hug.

(Little brother)

"First off, I'm not little, and second Hello" He said while hugging me back and then pulling away.

"Alright let's go, your driver is waiting for you" He said while waving me out. I grabbed the keys from the side table and walked out locking the door before following him. 

We walked outside the gates and he led me toward the car. He opened the back seat and let me through before stepping in.

"What a gentleman" I tease and he rolls his eyes. Shutting the door he clears his throat catching the driver's attention.

"Briella this is Stephan, your driver from now on. You can call him anytime you need a lift. Stephan, this is my older sister and now your босс. She is the heiress to the company and you will treat her as such. Am I understood?" He says to the driver firmly who nods.

(Boss)

"Yes. Its a pleasure to me you босс" He said while giving me a firm nod.

"You as well Stephan" I reply. 

"Alright to the company" Ivan orders and Stephan immediately starts the car. The drive was about half an hour away so we were lightly chatting while in the car when about twenty minutes into our drive my phone began blowing.