09*

We arrive at the house- sorry, mansion- twenty minutes after leaving that underground parking lot

His entire demeanor changed right when we arrived. He completely ignored me and barely waved me off like a nuisance. I wouldn't say that I didn't expect that, but it did hurt.

I'm an emotional bitch. Leave me alone.

I stared at the beautiful mansion from the outside like I was some kind of crazy women.

Once the car stops, Alexander gets out and shuts the car door roughly. I get out trailing behind, as I try to catch up to him. We reach the big front door and he takes out his keys and unlocks the door before getting in.

"Martha" Alexander calls out right as we enter. Just then hurried footsteps approach us and I see an older woman rush up to us.

"Yes Sir" She replies.

"Take my fiancé to a room on my floor. Make sure to get her suited in and assign her one of the top servants to take care of everything she needs" He orders coldly before walking off in another direction.

Martha nods her head before walking up to me.

"Pleased to meet you madam" She greeted.

"You as well and no need for the formalities" I replied with a soft smile.

"Of course dear" She said and then ushered me to follow her. We walked up a couple floors before reaching the top. Right when we stepped onto that floor I noticed a change in atmosphere. Almost like everything went dark.

She walked me over to her last room and opened the door. She let me enter before her and then closed the door behind me.

"Dear this will be your room. The young master's room is located just a couple of doors from you. Your stuff is already packed in and I will send someone up soon. If you need anything feel free to ring me. Just use this" She explained while handing me something that looks like a walkie-talkie.

"Thank you" I said gratefully causing her to nod in respect before leaving me alone. Once I heard the door click close I let out a sigh of relief before plopping myself on the bed. I was exhausted from the stress and journey. 

As I laid there, I started to feel uncomfortable in my clothes and decided to change into a night gown. Even though it was barely ten at night my body was giving in from exhaustion.

I stood up and went to the closet. As I opened the door I realized that it was more like another room than it was an actual closet. I looked around in pure awe as I saw all the clothes. Some were mine, some were brand new, and some I recognized as designers.

I found myself staring at the clothes for a long time until my leg pain snapped me back to reality. Groaning in pain I grabbed my night gown that was neatly hung and went to the bathroom to change.