15*

It has been six days since our wedding night and that event took place

 It has been six days since our wedding night and that event took place. I still remember it like it was a couple seconds ago since the memories keep playing in my head.

----

I felt something cold hit my forehead and I immediately grasped onto whatever was holding me. My eyes shot open and my body lifted my head as I saw Briella holding a cold towel on my forehead. 

"Get Out!" I yell. When she didn't make any more to walk away I felt more enraged.

"NOW"

She immediately snapped out of whatever daze she was in a slowly walked out without saying a word. 

Once I heard the footsteps slowly walk away from the room I let my body fall back on the pillow. The cloth on my forehead caused my body to calm down as I felt my eyelids become heavier and I fell back into a slumber.

---

I woke up with the sunlight peeking out. I looked at the clock from across me and saw it was just before six in the morning.

I sat up from my bed grimacing at last night's memories as I held my hand over my head. I was about to stand up when a mug that was never at my side table caught my attention. 

A frown came across my face as I stretched forward to reach it. It was like a travel mug and I opened it to find hot tea inside.

I picked up the note and read it.

-+-

| This usually helps with calming the body. Drink it. |

-+-

I scrunched the note and threw it away. I hated the feeling of someone caring for me. It was weird?!

I ended up sitting there with the mug in my hand until my instincts gave in and I took a sip of it. One sip turned into five and I eventually ended up drinking the entire mug. 

-----

She hasn't talked to me since that day. In fact, I don't think I even saw her. I was beginning to feel restless and Xander was yelling at me constantly which was not helping my work progress.

I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Enter" I order coldly

The door opens and in comes Lucas, which was one of the members of her department.

"Mr. Romero. I was sent here for the updates" He says. I look up at him and don't say anything for a good second. He takes a seat in front of me as usual.

"I want you to go back to Ms. Briella and tell her to come with the reports. That is her job" I order coldly and he stares at me with a look of surprise. Nodding his head he got up from the chair and walked out.