38*

Social media went insane hearing about the wild news of my family issues

Our last name was trending for a good couple of days before we managed to finally calm it down and take control of the situation.

Even with that, things haven't gotten much better in regards to our relationship. In fact Alex and I are currently not on speaking terms. Or should I clarify, he's just avoiding me.

It's a subtle avoidance and I know he's trying to make it look like he isn't but nothing can cross me unnoticed.

Late nights he's coming home using the excuse of work and he is also getting extremely tired once he's back.

I've tried to discuss the topic but he just keeps on shrugging me off saying that it's just the usual, which I don't believe.

As I was sitting at my office chair working on the new partnership that was being discussed, a knock sounded on my door.

"Enter" I called out.

The door opened and Raven walked inside with a phone close to her ear as her other hand covered the mic.

"President, Vice-President Anderson is downstairs and wants to meet with you. He said it's important and an emergency. He's refusing to leave" Raven spoke in a monotone.

"Let him through" I ordered while nodding my head. Raven nodded and left the office

It's odd for Roman to be visiting at such a time but he doesn't come for no reason.

A few minutes later my office door gets kicked open causing me to look up and glare at the person who just barged in.

Roman walked in like there was nothing to lose and immediately headed towards the couch as he collapsed there.

"Roman" I gritted out and he looked up raising a brow at me.

"You know what never mind- What do you need Roman?" I asked and he finally sat up straight.

"I screwed up" He murmured.

I raised a brow.

"Screwed up?" I question with interest.

"Okay the original plan wasn't to do this, alright. I just wanted to have fun and I wasn't supposed to catch feelings. She was a good chase that's why I was interested in her. But I- I love her and I know I can't. It's wrong to break such a deal"

"Okay who are we talking about here, Bella?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Boy, you were in love with her since day one. You guys fight like an old married couple" I replied while scoffing.

"Rude! I'm not old neither am I married" He replied and I just shook my head picking up the water bottle and opening it up.

"Look just tell her your true feelings, it's not like it wasn't so obvious from the start" I stated and he shakes his head.