31*

Alexander held Briella's unconscious body in his hand while he stared down at her

Alexander held Briella's unconscious body in his hand while he stared down at her. His eyes blazing with fury and rage.

Well it wasn't Alexander anymore.

The guards that were ordered to follow her had already gotten a car to wait for them. Xander carried her body towards the car and got inside.

"Drive" He ordered the guard. His tone dark and malicious. The guard sped off as he began going a 75 on a 40. After about ten minutes they reached one of the few private hospitals Alex owned.

Xander got out of the car and quickly walked towards the door. Ignoring the stares of the patients and workers, he took the elavator toward the private floor. 

While yelling at the nurses to help, he walked inside his hospital room and placed her in the bed.

"Sir, we need to do our work. Please calm down" One of the head nurses pleaded him.

"If she isn't alive, keeping your job will be the least of your worries" He yells out scaring them. The nurses tremble as they attempt to check out the unconscious girl that means so much to there boss.

When his two guards saw that he was losing control, they stepped forward to restrain him. The issue was that Xander was just as or even more trained than anyone expected. 

He was losing all control and one of the guards quickly got out a needle sedating him carefully. They knew that if he lost control and due to this, and his wife doesn't get the right care she needs, he will blame them for it.

The head nurse sighed in relief as she nodded at them and walked towards a separate room. They followed behind wordlessly and placed him on the bed so he could slowly wake up when the injection wears off.

----

Elias and Roman had arrived not too far behind after getting news from the guards on what was going on. Roman was seated with Alexander while Elias sat in the room with Briella. Both of them watching of the patients.

"Sir, her injuries' are minor and luckily all she had was a concussion. But her body is weak and too much movement or work could tire her out easily so try and refrain from that. For now we cannot do much until she is awake so just let her rest" The head nurse spoke to Elias. 

"When is she expected to wake up?" Elias asked and the nurse looked back at Briella.

"Give it a couple hours" She replied and he nodded his head.

"Thank you nurse Juno" He said honestly.

"It's my job Mr. Romero" She replied nodding at him respectfully before walking out the room and closing the door behind her. 

Elias took out his phone and clicked on a number dialing it. He took a deep breath composing himself for the horrid chat he was about to have.

After a couple rings the caller answered.