17*

Laying in bed I refused to push myself to get off

Laying in bed I refused to push myself to get off. Last night memories kept replaying in my mind and I couldn't get myself to focus. 

I was already going to be late for work but at this point, I really didn't care.

----

"H-home" I stuttered out after his intense gaze locked on me for way too long. His face carved into a smirk.

"Very well little Rose. Now back to work. We will discuss your punishment at home" He said while motioning for me to exit. I didn't even need another word of confirmation before bolting back toward my office. 

I just sat at my desk for a good couple minutes contemplating the embarrassing events that just occurred, while cursing myself.

Why does it always happen to me?!

-----

A knock on my door caught me out of my trance as I lifted my head.

"Come in" I called out. The door opened and in walked Martha.

"Good Morning dear. Breakfast is ready. I was a little concerned since you usually come down by this time. Is everything okay?" She asks with a smile. I nod my head at her.

"Of course Martha. Thanks for the breakfast but I'll just have my coffee. You can save it for when I come back" I replied.

"Alright, Well I will fetch your coffee then. Would you like me to deliver it here?" She questioned.

"That would be nice" I said with a smile as I through the covers of myself and sat up straight. She nodded in respect and then walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

Looking at the clock from across the room, I stared at it for a second before getting up. It was already six thirty.

I grabbed my prepared clothes from last night and headed towards the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth before throwing on my clothes. 

Gathering my makeup bag, I decided to bring it with me as there was no time. I quickly snatched my work bag as well as the coffee next to it and headed out of the room. 

I walked down the steps hurriedly and arrived at the entrance. Jackson was already waiting for me so I approached the car and got it.

"Morning" I greeted while strapping my seatbelt on.

"Good Morning Mrs. Romero. Are we all set?" Jackson questioned.

"Yes we are" I replied and he nodded his head before starting the car and driving off. 

-----

We arrived at the company just a little before seven. I quickly got out of the car and headed to get him coffee before walking back to the front of the building. The guards that surrounded it nodded their head letting me through.