28*

"A-Alexander?" She stutters out in question causing me to smrik

"Walk" I order as I move to the side. She immediately complies.

 Angel, I'm going to have so much fun with you.

---

I woke up the next morning and she was gone. Again. 

She just doesn't learn does she. 

As time goes on I fall for her more, and even though we were never able to have a proper wedding, the least I could do is make it up to her.

I sat up from our bed and lifted my phone from the side table. I opened my contacts and dialed a number.

"Hello" The person on the other line answered.

"Is everything set?" I asked coldly.

"Yes Mr. Romero" He replied and I hummed.

"Good, see you soon" I said quickly before hanging up the phone. I then clicked Brian's number and called him.

"Good morning President Romero, what can I do for you?" He asks.

"I want you to cancel all my least important meetings. The ones that are important, make sure to inform Roman, nd tell him to take over for today, as I will not be coming in the office" I order.

"Of course. Have a good day" He replied and I hung up. Everything was set. 

I stood up from my bed and immediately went to the bathroom and got ready. I changed into a black dress shirt and put on my usual pants.

I picked on my watch from the table and put that on my wrists before heading down the stairs

I picked on my watch from the table and put that on my wrists before heading down the stairs. I entered the kitchen and Martha already had breakfast prepared.

"Good Morning, here is breakfast. Let me know if you need anything" Martha said while washing up the remainder of the dishes.

"Thanks Martha" I replied and she gave me a small smile. I ate the pancakes and when she was done with the dishes I turned to her.