02*

I'm getting married

I'm getting married.

Just saying that makes me feel so weird and different. How would my life change after this? What is going to happen? My train of thought gets cut off by my phone ringing.

"Yes" I reply lazily not checking to see the ID caller.

"Where are you Babe? The girls are all getting their nails done?" Bella questions or should I say screams through the phone.

"Bella its-" I cut myself off and remove my phone from my ear to check the time "-Eight in the morning, let me at least sleep. Why are they getting up so early?" I question while letting out a yawn.

"I don't know honestly. Just get up from bed and get out of your apartment. Meet us at the bridal suite" She replied. I dreadfully lifted my body from my bed and walked over towards the dressers.

"Sure, also I'm going to take my sweet time so tell Joshua to just open the bridal suite for you. He's the only one that has the keys currently" She hummed in response and was about to speak when we were interrupted by a voice yelling from the background.

"What do you mean she's not able to make it?" I hear my maid of honor screech in anger. A defeated sigh comes from Bella's mouth as she puts the phone on speaker letting me hear the drama more clearly.

"Fay, call someone to be a replacement" Grace ordered after completely flipping out on the person on the call.

"I am not your servant to be ordering around, I am a bridesmaid. I only serve the bride. If you want something, get it yourself" She spat out with hate. I could hear the entire room go silent for a moment before whispers around erupt.

"HOW DARE YOU. JUST WAIT TILL I TELL BRI THIS. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET KICKED OUT" She yells out as I look at the phone with disgust.

What has my best friend turned into.

"Sure, have fun with that Grace" She scoffs as her voice becomes more distant before the door slams indicating that Fay had left.

"Put the phone on speaker Bella" I say coldly as she does so.

"I heard everything that went down. Now I don't care if you guys bicker and fight on your own time, but this will not be happening on my wedding day. Am I clear?" I say harshly.

I heard a bunch of mutters and 'yes' going across the room before I felt satisfied.

"Good, and Grace we will have a talk about this later. Bella take me off speaker" I say and she does so.

"Your off speaker, what's up?" She questions and as I hear the door slam shut.

"Has this been happening the entire time?" I hear an enviable sigh on her end.

"Yep, them bickering and more threats" She replied. With everything going on, these girls are not making my day any easier. I feel like I'm currently filming some reality TV show which I most defiantly do not want to be in.