40*

"You're getting married baby" Bella yells while swinging the door open and jumping in the passenger seat

"You're getting married baby" Bella yells while swinging the door open and jumping in the passenger seat. I roll my eyes and glare at her slightly for making so much noise. But she just ignores me as she whistles.

Soon the back doors open and Ava alongside Lucas enter chatting with each other.

"Hey Babe" Ava calls out smiling to me. I nodded at her as she buckled in.

"Sup" Lucas says and I nod to him as well.

"Sooo" Bella starts as I begin the car. the two of them look at her almost waiting for a reply.

"Do you have everything set?" She asks and I frown looking towards them for a second before averting my gaze to the road.

"Everything set?" I question and she just turns while giving me a grin.

"Don't make your husband fire me. Please! This wasn't my idea" Lucas panics and blurts out of nowhere and I immediately know that Bella definitely did something.

"Stupid! Now she probably knows"

"You already exposed that part Idiota" I say back to Bella.

"Well you didn't know the intensity, now you definitely do" She replied and I rolled my eyes.

"You set up an appointment right?" I ask and she nods her head and suddenly it goes silent.

"Why the silence?" I question suspiciously and they all just stare at each other.

"Alright we have almost arrived so does anyone have any ideas?" I ask and Ava's eyes light up.

"I saw this mermaid gown online and I just couldn't resist it. It looked magnificent" She started as she continued ranting on about the dress.

"Gown will look ten times better" Bella retorts and Ava looks back at her phone turning it around and showing us it.

"Okay that's pretty. I won't lie" I reply and Ava grins in pleasure. They continue talking it out while Lucas keeps quiet.

"Для человека, который так много говорит, ты сегодня точно не в духе. Неужели то, что они сделали, настолько плохо." I said in Russian knowing he was the only one in the car who understood everything"

(You know for someone who talks so much you sure are off today. Is what they did that bad)

"Причина не в этом. Просто некоторые проблемы в отношениях" He replies and I nod my head.

(That's not the reason. Just some relationship problems)

"Вы знаете, что она любит вас. Независимо от того, в какой бой вы вступите, не сдавайтесь этой девушке и не смейте позволять ей сдаваться вам." I reply firmly and he nods his head looking away from the window and giving me a grateful smile as I return it.