06*

Sitting in the VIP section of the hospital lounge, I stared at the ceiling thinking about everything that has happened and how we have come to this point

---

The nurses and emergency services gather around the front of the hospital as the women gets wheeled in. As they stroll her around, I trail behind them, while still keeping a distance as we reach the floor.

The same nurse who spoke to me earlier came up to me.

"Sir your fiancé is getting treated. Please take a seat and we will inform you if anything goes wrong" She speaks. looking at the area we are in a frown covers my face as it turns into a glare.

"Get my fiancé in the VIP, NOW! I want all the nurses and doctors to attend to her!" I order harshly. Her eyes widen at my tone but when she sees the VIP access on my card, she immediately scurries to inform the rest.

I see people immediately rush her over to the VIP floor. 

The nurse comes back and then leads me towards the lounge of the VIP section of the hospital.

"Not to worry sir. Your fiancé is getting the top treatment. I can ensure she will be fine" she says causing me to nod my head.

---

Recalling all the memories I sit back and think for a second. Do i really care for this person? No. But I certainly feel and attachment and that is enough for me to say that she is my golden ticket to the company.

I'd be willing to sacrifice getting to stand next to another person if it means so. It's not like I will ever consider her my wife besides in name or feel anything towards her except that weird connection my body is pulling.

"Sir, your fiancé is out of the danger zone. She is currently being watched by a couple nurses and doctors to see any progress. Yet with no movement they have officially confirmed that she is in a coma. We are not exactly sure when she will be waking up but we could give an approximate date of anywhere between one day and two months. If she is not to be awake by then, we will consult with you to see the next step that she is taking" The nurse approaches me as she explains. 

"I do want to ask you a question. Does she have any blood relatives we could contact right now. Because if we are able to get her medical history it could make it a lot easier on how we approach this case?" She questions.

"No she doesn't have any relatives but I could try and find her medical records" I lie straight through my teeth. She gives me a sad smile.

"Of course. Please try and do that as quickly as possible. the sooner the better it will be" She concludes as she stands up.

"Will do" I reply coldly as she nods her head.

"You are able to visit her inside the room if you like." She says before she turns around and walks off.