04*

I wake up in a slumber feeling completely numb just like every other day

I wake up in a slumber feeling completely numb just like every other day. I don't even remember much after my disastrous wedding, only a few calls of pity and people slowly distancing themselves because of how messed up everything had become.

The past few weeks Bella was an amazing friend, always checking up on me every once in a while. I have heard news of Fay and Hailey but I realized that we were slowly drifting apart. Sometimes people just don't stick around long and even though I am grateful for everything they had done for me, I knew that a bond with them just wouldn't last.

My thoughts were interrupted by Bella slamming the front door shut.

"I'VE ARRIVED" She screamed loudly acting as if a group is waiting for her graceful presence or something causing me to involuntarily roll my eyes.

"AND I BROUGHT FOOD" She ended as I finally look up at her. Lately I've been way too out of character to make home-cooked food so I would either just order something or eat microwavable food which is very unhealthy but I'm surviving.

Bella walked up to me a threw a huge bag of Chick fila on the couch. I extended my hands and caught it just in time before it fell off.

"Be careful" I scolded causing her eyes to widen.

"You spoke" She exclaimed. I frowned slightly lifting my eyes from the food as she neared me.

"YOU ACTUALLY SPOKE MORE THAT ONE WORD ANSWERS" She cheers loudly causing me to wince. I frowned being more confused but I guess she understood my expression because she continued speaking.

"Ever since that bastard left and you woke up the second time from passing out, you have been giving only one-word replies of just answering with your expression" She explained as I shrugged my shoulder not really getting it.

"See, you refuse to speak" She said pointing at my behavior.

"Stop being dramatic, I just don't feel like it's worth my energy" I spoke up causing her to squeal in delight as she hugged me.

"Oh thank you, she's finally back. My Bri is back!" She exclaimed while jumping up and down. This girl really doesn't run out of energy. I already feel like falling asleep from just this conversation alone. I shake my head in disbelief as I lay my body back on the bed and rest my head for a bit while closing my eyes.

"No, don't you dare fall asleep on me, we have a movie to watch" She says excitedly and then throws her bag of food beside me. She runs off to who knows where and comes back with a mountain of blankets and pillows.

I stare at the scene in displeasure due to the fact that I didn't want to clean all these blanket and pillows up at the end. Seeing my face her shoulders slump before her eyes light up again after a second.

"Oh cheer up we will have a lot of fun today" Bella says while dumping a blanket on me causing me to groan in pain from the heavy weight. She grabbed the blankets and started spreading them all through, making it more comfortable for us.