𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚༄:artificial battles and bitches

After the 1st semester ended we started winter vacation, right after Christmas.

it was snowy and nice, ive always loved it cold. cold like my heart❄️🥶🥶 aint nobody can break dat shiii.

everyone stayed in the dormitories, no one went back home...sad but i dont give balls cuz i never relate to having family🤣💆

aizawa is the only one i got, and he stays in his room like the fucking grizzly bears in winter, i wish i could do that but the anxiety of my being hated and evil is eating me up.

i take a deep breath as i watch hakageru and uraraka build a snow man outside. i take a deeb breath, damn bitch calm yourself they all literally resured you.

i really wanna know how the rest are taking the news of not going home, ofcourse there are reasons for that.

"heeeeeehggggggg" a fugly horse sad groan came out from behind me. me and iida turned to the source totally bored, iida looks like a disappointed dad tho. who can blame him, he looks daddy😤

"its finally winter vacation," blue auras surrounded them and it gave me depression, something i dont wanna have twice, "but were not allowed to go outside?" moneta raises its head.

yes.

IT.

this thing does not deserve to be human.

"we cant do anything fun" kaminari grumbles.

"wanna play cards?" sero said focused on shuffling the deck in his hands

"IM BORED OF CARDS!!" horny duo yelled.

"isnt there anything fun to do?!?" moneta gritted his teeth.

"you can suck my dick for fun, downsides is that it doesnt exist" i crossed my arms and smirked as i walked towards momo

"YOU SHUT UP I DONT WANNA GET RAOSTED FROM YOU" moneta pointed at me as he started crying. not sure if its cuz he wanted to actually suck dick or go out.

"did you two forget why the school is having us stay in dorms?" iida dropped his book.

"the league of villains are tracking us, and UA defense system is what stops them." momo said.

"y/nnnn tell the league to stopppp" kaminari whined.

"dont fucking put this on me, i told nezu theyre not going to try anything but he doesnt wanna listen so its not my problem." i scoffed.

after a bit of complaining from kaminari, mineta and tiring lecture from iida and momo with me just adding snarky comments, everyone eventually gathered in the common room.

the topic came to the new years and how the school does cool events and stuff, deku explained everything but i really cant bother to recap all that.

"i think i can do pretty good with the daduman drop" sato told todoroki.

"go sugarman!" sero cheered on. hakageru had the idea of doing the parth ourselves, whuch isnt too bad since i wanna spend sometime with my friends here.