𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏༄: doxxed

incoming long chapters

𑁍__________________________𑁍

we weren't allowed to say anything about the work studies, it was highly confidential.

"I KNOW RIGHT.....I SERIOUSLY CANT BELIEVE I'M GETTING INVOLVED TO SAVE THE KID"

"when are you guys supposed to be moving"

"I don't know we haven't discussed that yet, but ima be honest I'm kinda excited. its been a while since I've beaten the shit outta someone"

but we all know the bestfriend doesn't count, we're 1 person.😉😉 I talked on the phone with Alan gossiping like popular girls, I was on the roof of the dorm building at night.

after the meeting, I wasn't really pleased with what they were saying, I mean, I didn't really feel like fighting, but Im always in the mood if things go physical.

"wait no actually we did discuss it...i just never pay attention much. right now, they're searching for their stronghold"

"oh welp, Dont you know their location tho...I remember you said something about visiting the girl"

"oh right I totally forgot to tell them....but it don't really matter, I want to have a few days off hero work. these days I've been craving ramen"

"y/n/, you crave ramen everyday"

touche🤭🤭 it was quite dark out here, I let the few lights ahead attack me, it was calming enough. Aizawa isn't exactly searching for me since I should be over Mic's house tonight.

I asked him why not at his dorm and he said its his day off, so ectoplasm will take over. I only got disgusted for second thinking they use the same dorm room, until mic said everyone has their own..what a relief.

me and Alan kept chatting until I saw mic approaching the building. I closed right away and jumpscared the soul it made crows fly away

"I swear if it wasn't for everyone sleeping I'd have screamed so loud youd be deaf."

"do you moan this loudly"

smack

"I'm starting to be convinced this is your guys' kink"

"y/n ill bust your vagina if you talk again"

sometimes I wish I was 18

_________________________

Hero training was tough, kirishima, tsu, deku and uraraka weren't really doing a good job in hiding their feelings.

"I bet you 600 yen the class will know something is going on if they keep on that determined face" Aizawa told me as I stood next to him watching the 4 climb up with passion.

"I'm fighting demons not to go up and push deku off that cliff with this main character moment pose, " I laughed with him chuckling along.

"and oh no need for a bet, the class Will know smthing is up." I continued as we watched the class in front climbing.

"you're up, go"