# "告白" ⤷ kaveh

❝ if i said that i liked you, would you take my words seriously? ❞

. selected route ; 告白 (confessions)

kaveh . the architect

. scenario - in which you secure a date with kaveh by striking a deal with al-haitham

. music - everytime : ariana grande

.

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?"

STARING DOWN THE Scribe and his infinite sized ego that seemingly to piss off everyone in the Akademiya within a 5 meter radius of him, you were met with serious eyes which seemingly spoke volumes into the severity of the current situation.

"A date with Kaveh. It's beneficial for the two of us, don't you think?"

Normally, you would flush at such words but at the moment, the notion sounded far ridiculous in comparison to the things Al-Haitham would tell you on the regular. One because the said person in question had no say in such matters and two, because Al-Haitham (practical man he is) thought the best way to kick Kaveh out of his house for a time was to send his housemate off on a date with you.

"What's in it for me?" Your brows furrowed at his words, a frown growing on your lips.

Al-Haitham mimicked your expression, raising an eyebrow at you. "A date with Kaveh isn't enough for you? I recall you expressing your feelings about him, did something change?"

Normally such a proposal would have you leaping for the stars as for months now, you've attempted to secure yourself a date with Kaveh though ultimately failing when said architect spends most of his time out in the desert for a new project. Al-Haitham's words in regards to your feelings made it sound as though you were madly in love with his housemate though it was more or less a physical attraction. Kaveh is a romantic and as were you to some degree - a date or two couldn't hurt.

You groaned, rolling your eyes at the silver-haired scholar. "No... Nothing has changed. I just thought... Never mind."

Al-Haitham made a noise of acknowledgement, rising from his seat with a book in tucked under his arm. "Then we have a deal? I'll arrange everything and you get your date with Kaveh and I get my alone-time in the house."

"Yes, yes..." You resigned yourself to this fate, knowing that Al-Haitham would not change his mind once he has decided what to do. This wasn't quite the romantic date you had hoped with the Architect but you supposed it was better than nothing...