# "結晶化" ⤷ childe

❝ never do that again teucer, your brother would kill me ❞

. selected route ; 結晶化 (crystallized)

childe / tartaglia . the young lord

. scenario - in which you finally visit teucer in snezhnaya but things turn sour during your visit (traveler! reader with a electro vision ; requested!)

. music - blueberry eyes : max (feat. suga)

tw. none

.

TO SAY THAT Snezhnaya was cold was an understatement. It was absolutely frigid; each time you breathed, puffs of stream would emit from your mouth.

After your promise with Teucer, you knew you had to come to the motherland. You were on a short vacation from venturing the world and Amber had kindly taken Paimon in for a bit whilst you visited Snezhnaya (bless Amber's soul). Upon arrival, Teucer was absolutely overjoyed to see you finally at his homeland. Of course, you met the rest of Childe's delightful siblings. Tonia and Anthon were absolute cherubs and Teucer was the cheeky little devil he always is.

"Welcome to Snezhnaya!" Childe announced upon arriving at the front of his home. Teucer bounced excitedly beside you while you stood bewildered.

You were quite shocked to see the actual size of Childe's house- the 'house' was more like a mansion. Teucer delightfully guided you around the house but it was an absolute labyrinth to navigate. There were a number of guest rooms to stay in so when you turned to ask the Harbinger where you'd be staying, his answer was rather unexpected.

"So uh, where am I staying?" You eyed nervously, looking at the hallway of doors that opened to many unused bedrooms.

"Oh? Why of course you'll be staying in my room!" Childe grinned, a cheeky smile tugging at his lips as your face reddened. "HUH?!"

Though the house he lived in was huge, Childe kindly offered you to stay in his room. Since you're staying in Childe's room, it meant you slept in the same bed as the coral haired Harbinger (you had no choice-). It wasn't like you were against the idea but the Harbinger's teasing made it so unbearable, you almost stormed out of the house to find a different residence to remain in but Teucer's adorable insistence changed your mind.

It has been peaceful, the past three days you've stayed. Childe slept rather tranquilly and even Teucer who occasionally joined the two of you due to bad nightmares was rather quiet when asleep. The fluttering of your eyelids opened to find Teucer sleeping between you and Childe each morning.