# "以心伝心" ⤷ ayato

❝ what would i do without you? ❞

 selected route ; 以心伝心 (heart to heart)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

. selected route ; 以心伝心 (heart to heart)

kamisato ayato . pillar of fortitude

. scenario - in which you, a servant of the kamisato clan, is looking after your extremely tired lover (requested!)

. music - kiss me more : doja cat (feat SZA)

cw. uhhh slightly suggestive—

.

CANDLELIGHT FLICKERED OVER the parchment of Kamisato Ayato's work, illuminating enough to display the mess upon his desk. The mountain of paperwork, the stacks of untouched files, accidental ink spillages— soaked up by the sheer amount of paper scattered across his desk.

The Estate was quiet for the evening, mainly due to the fact that Ayaka and Thoma had recently taken up journeying with the Traveler and were said to return home in a week's time. This left Ayato to his own devices; and unfortunately, he's rather awful at balancing both his meetings, meals, and paperwork without the help of his retainer and sister.

Luckily for him, you were there to help.

"My lord." Ayato glanced up from his desk to see you enter his study with a wooden tray. Atop, a ceramic tea set was steaming; the aroma of sweet sakura tea filtered into the room, which immediately relaxed Ayato's dulled senses.

"Ah..." Ayato watched as you set the tray upon his desk, pushing aside the neglected paperwork. "Thank you, (y/n)."

You flashed him a small smile, standing up from your knelt position and curtsying before turning on your heels to leave. It was then when Ayato stopped you with a single command.

"Stay."

You turned, raising an eyebrow at the Yashiro Commissioner as he gestured for you to join his side. You didn't question him, there was no need to.

Slowly, you made your way to his side and immediately, his arm made its way around your waist. Ayato held you close as he leaned into your warmth, breathing heavily as if he was intoxicated with your sweet scent of hibiscus and pearbell.

"Is everything alright, my lord—?"

"Ayato. I believe I have told you to call me by my given name when we're alone, haven't I not?" He corrected you, his hand resting against your hip as he gently smiled at you.

"Ayato... Is everything alright?" You asked, smiling back at him as he tilted his head forward to press a delicate kiss to the crown of your head.

"I am feeling much better now that you're here." He answered, lips ghosting inches from your forehead.