# "愛のお祝い" ⤷ special event (part four)

❝ to my one and only love ❞

 selected route ; 愛のお祝い (celebration of love)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

. selected route ; 愛のお祝い (celebration of love)

special event (part four)

. scenario - in which the genshin cast gives you something on this special day (final part of the valentines day special event!)

. music - like real people do : hozier

.

scaramouche / balladeer (kunikuzushi) . wanderer

 wanderer

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"TCH... YOU WANT A GIFT...? HERE."

SCARAMOUCHE WOULD NEVER admit the fact that he did actually prepare something in advance for this occasion and instead, pretend that he didn't care at all but it's evident to anyone that for his partner, he would do just about anything.

The gift was a simple one; a beautiful katana with the patterns of lightning engraved upon the sheath. A masterpiece of a blade— one that Scaramouche totally didn't obtain ahead of time for this special occasion.

"Well? What do you think?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"I think... you need to be more honest with your feelings." You teased, sheathing the sword before poking fun of the Harbinger for his blatant attempt of impressing you.

Scaramouche denied your words and stormed off in a rage instead of confronting the reality of his growing blush.

.

OBTAINED EVENT ITEM!
a doll's endearment

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍 ↷ genshin impact x reader  [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें