# "私の王女" ⤷ ayaka

❝ anything for you, my princess ❞

 selected route : 私の王女 (my princess)

. selected route : 私の王女 (my princess)

kamisato ayaka . frostflake heron

. scenario - in which you are ayaka's attendant and you confess to her below the sakura trees

. music - lover : taylor swift

tw. none

.

"AND WHAT OF the preparations for the ceremony?" The voice of Kamisato Ayaka reverberated the bamboo walls of her bedroom as you pulled her soft ashen tresses into a high ponytail.

"Completed, my princess." You informed her as you gently pulled her locks into the hairband and tied the ponytail off. You crowned her with a golden hairpiece, tucking it tightly.

You stared at the mirror before her, watching  as the corners of her soft pink lips tug into a smile at your words. Her lilac eyes examined her pristine appearance, sparkling in approval.
"Wonderful. Then I suppose we just have to wait until later this evening."

You nodded, taking a step back to allow the princess to stand. She smoothed out her Ofurisode (a formal type of kimono), twirling around to examine her dress in admiration of the fabric and craftsmanship. Crystalline flower patterns was weaved into the pink silk with a mix of blue and purple thread. She looked regal, dignified with beauty.

You adore Ayaka, every aspect of the princess. The sun-like warmth of her smiles, the scent of her cherry blossom perfume, and the silky gentleness of her touch. She brought you joy beyond words and to be able to serve her is the greatest honor.

What emotions you harbored towards Ayaka had long been hidden within the depths of your heart. Your adoration and affection directed for Ayaka was suppressed by your duties as her personal attendant. Such petty and fleeting feelings shouldn't come before your job— especially when you were a low class servant and she was the heiress of a great Inazuma house. She is essentially royalty and you were mere peasantry.

"(y/n)?" You raised your head at her calling, eyeing her with curiosity. "Yes, my princess?"

"What do you think of my outfit?" The princess inquired, twirling around before the reflective mirror. You watched as the fabric swished around, her body hugged tightly by the silk bound around her midsection.

You graced her a smile, nodding in approval. "You look divine, my princess."

A smile adorned her beautiful features. Ayaka took a glance at her dress and nodded as well. "Thank you, (y/n). I appreciate all of your diligent efforts."