# "一周年" ⤷ albedo

❝ happy one year, my love ... and many more
to come ❞

 selected route ; 一周年 (first anniversary)

. selected route ; 一周年 (first anniversary)

albedo . kreideprinz

. scenario - in which you and albedo celebrate a year of being together (requested)

. music - love shot : exo

tw. heavy sexual content + light choking + unprotected sex

.

"HAPPY ONE YEAR!" You tackled Albedo upon his entrance through the doors of your shared apartment. The platinum blonde chief alchemist chuckled in amusement, hugging you in return. He eased into your touch, nuzzling into the warmth of your body with a smile plastered onto his face. "Happy anniversary, dear."

You pulled away, a wide grin tugging at the sides of your lips. "I have a gift for you but you have to wait a bit, okay?"

Albedo raised an eyebrow at you, tilting his head aside in confusion but nodded regardless.
You giggled, bidding him a quick farewell with a kiss on the cheek before running off towards the bedroom, closing the door behind you. Albedo waited there patiently, pondering what you would've gotten him as a surprise gift. Normally, the two of you never did surprises or gift giving since it was never a necessity to give one another anything so this came to Albedo as quite the surprise.

"Ready! Come in!" You shouted, voice muffled by the bedroom door.

Albedo's interest was piqued with what you had in store. He walked quietly to the bedroom, hand grasping the cool metal of the doorknob. He twisted it open, walking inside to see you practically naked perched on the bed— black leather straps bound across your chest; a black velvet choker wrapped around your neck. Heat rushed to the apples of his cheeks; the tips of his ears turning a shade of bright pink. It wasn't the first time he's seen you naked but there was an exhilaration factor in seeing you dressed something, suggestive, was certainly a change.

"Do... you like it...?" You whispered, nervously glancing up to take in his reaction. Emerald hues glossed over your features in awe. He breathed heavily, burning the image into his mind.

"I love it." Albedo said breathlessly, approaching you slowly. He slipped his gloves off and knelt down in front of you, hands cupping your cheeks. "You're so perfect."

It was your turn to flush pink though the default darkness of the room hide that from him. Silvery moonlight gleamed through the glass of the bedroom, illuminating half of the room. Soft argent skidded across Albedo's light features.