# "永遠" ⤷ ganyu

❝ eternity is a long time ❞

 selected route ; 永遠 (eternity)

. selected route ; 永遠 (eternity)

ganyu . plenilune gaze

. scenario - in which after a long week of work, you and ganyu finally find some time to spend with one another (requested!)

. music -  sofia : clario

tw. none

.

THE NIGHT SKY of Teyvat was full of twinkling stars that shone brilliantly. Occasionally a comet or two would whizz through the midnight skies which caused the half qilin beside you to gasp and giggle in excitement at the sight of the flying star. Your eyes fell on her delicate figure that glowed under the starlight. A smile tugged upwards at the corners of your mouth at the sight, Ganyu looked so amazed at such a simple sight.

"(y/n)...?" You snapped out of your trance, eyes flickering up to meet her lilac eyes. You found the hues of her eyes more captivating than the stars above; the purple possessed hints of pink and baby blue that swirled together. It reminded you of the brief moments before twilight, the hues of the sun settings dancing across the night sky.

"Hm?" You replied, humming quietly.

"Um... The sky looks quite beautiful tonight," Ganyu mumbled shyly, her eyes fell to the grassy earth beneath whilst her right hand reached up to twirl her stray hairs. You chuckled, nodding before glancing down at the passerby walking in the empty streets of Liyue Harbor.

The two of you worked as secretaries in the Liyue Qixing and due to Ganyu's overworking nature and the preparation of the Lantern Rite, you two were unable to spare a moment for each other. The feeling was mutual between the two of you but it was difficult to work around the time and work constraints (not to mention Ganyu is pretty shy).

"Do you remember our first time here?" You asked, sparing her a side glance. Ganyu nodded, a dusting of pink spreading across her cheeks. "How could I possible forget?" It was rather awkward, your first date with the fellow secretary but she warmed up to you eventually. You proposed the idea to her first, asking if she would be interested in joining you in which she was a bit hesitant but agreed. Ganyu had never taken time off for herself let alone spending quality time with someone else but she quickly overcame her fears thanks to your humorous nature.

"You tripped when we walked up here," you teased, chuckling at the half qilin beside you. Dark pink flooded her cheeks as the memory resurfaced in her mind. She shyly covered her reddening cheeks with her hands before you reached over to grasp around her wrist. "What's the matter, Ganyu?" You mused, whistling in amusement. "Don't remind me... That was embarrassing..." She mumbled, lifting her head from her hands to look at you. A smirk crept at the corners of your face as you tugged at her wrist, prompting her to fall into your arms.

"Ah-! (y/n)...?" Your fingers gently brushed against her soft skin, traveling up her arm to her the back of her neck. You pulled her close, bumping your forehead against hers. Warmth radiated from her body contrasts the coolness of the gentle wind.

Stars moved across the sky, traveling at the speed of light. Brushes of air danced around the two of you, the scent of sea salt, glaze lilies, and silk flowers carried in the wind. Soft chattering could be heard from the harbor despite the two of you sitting high above the glorious orange harbor at a nearby cliff. The song of insects, the wind, and the soft murmuring of the ocean resonated, echoing like a folksong.

"I want to experience this again and again... with you." You whispered in a hushed quietness, just muttering above the song of the waves and nature. You felt her shift in your arms, moving around so she would be able to rest her chin in the crook of your neck; her arms wrapped around your waist in a tight embrace. "Ganyu...?"

"I wouldn't mind spending eternity with you..." She replied shyly, her words muffled against the joint in which your neck met your shoulders. "I wouldn't mind it at all..." A smile crept onto your face as you nodded silently in agreement before entangling your fingers in her soft hair. A gentle press of your lips against the crown of her head granted a small smile of contentment to press against your skin. "Eternity, huh? That's a long time..."

She giggled softly, "it is. But I'm would be more than happy to spend all of it with you."

GOOD ENDING.

° NEXT UP . XIAO