# "決定" ⤷ zhongli (feat. childe / tartaglia)

❝ fuck off! he's mine! ❞

 selected route ; 決定 (decision)

. selected route ; 決定 (decision)

zhongli / rex lapis . vago mundo

. scenario - in which you and childe fight for zhongli's love (crack - harbinger! reader)

. music - always forever : cult

tw. none

.

"FUCK OFF TARTAGLIA. HE'S MINE!" You hollered at your fellow Harbinger in annoyance, glaring at the coral-haired Snezhnayan. The customers in Liuli Pavilion were staring at the two of you as Zhongli casually sipped the tea that you had ordered for him. The server who was about to bring in another pitcher of water quickly ran off, not wanting to get into the crossfire of two Harbingers.

"Oi! That's absurd! I called dibs already!" Childe hissed at you, slamming his hand onto the table and of course, Zhongli went on unbothered.

"Dibs?! Don't be stupid! Calling dibs means nothing! The Tsaritsa assigned me to this!" You sneered at your partner in annoyance.

"Could you two tone it down?" An annoyed customer hollered at the two of you to which you and Childe shot the customer a glare which shut him up immediately.

"First of all— the Tsaritsa assigned me to Mr. Zhongli. You were suppose to negotiate with the Liyue Qixing!" Childe yelled, pointing at Zhongli before pointing back at himself to exemplify the fact that the Tsaritsa had personally assigned him to the Archon-in-hiding (obviously neither of you really knew that).

How this argument came about was beyond you. Upon meeting eyes with Zhongli— you set your heart on winning him over but unfortunately, your fellow Harbinger was also interested in him. What started out as a friendly competition between the two of you and the fights gradually transpired into something more and more verbal and physical. Zhongli is rather oblivious to the fact that the two of you were actually serious in 'winning him over' and assumed the two of you were merely joking around. Oh, how terrifyingly wrong he is.

"Zhongli, who do you like more?" You turned your attention to the subject at hand.

Zhongli's golden eyes flickered up, ceasing his chopsticks from grabbing some of the jade parcels that had been placed atop the table. He paused, thinking deeply before responding with, "this subject of scrutiny is hard to say... if I had to choose, I enjoy (y/n)'s company more."

"Ha!" You grinned wickedly at Childe who was scowling in disbelief. "See! Zhongli likes me more—"

"But Childe pays for everything. Not to mention he is very entertaining
to converse with."

Childe triumphantly smirked at you. "Looks like I win, (y/n)."

"You didn't win shit! He complimented us both!" You scowled in displeasure, shaking your head. You refused to lose to Childe, of all people.

He flashed you a shit-eating grin. "Aw~? Are you upset?"

"Fuck off, Tartaglia." You grumbled, using your chopstick to stab the food in irritation. "This was pointless bicker anyway."

"You're such a sore loser, (y/n)." Childe teased, mocking you.

"Childe, don't be mean to (y/n)... I enjoy being around you both equally." Zhongli interjected, setting his cup down. "Though I have to say, I'm perplexed as to why I have to choose...?"

You sighed, shaking your head. "Because we're vying for your love."

"Love...?" Zhongli raised an eyebrow at the two of you.

"Mr. Zhongli is pretty clueless, huh?" Childe commented, running his fingers through his hair.

"Why must you vie for my love? I enjoy being around you both equally." Zhongli returned to his meal, enjoying the abundance of food the two of you had ordered (everything was a competition for the two of you).

"'Pointless bicker' indeed... Even Zhongli is suggesting us compromise..." You mumbled, sighing in exasperation.

"But it's fairly clear to me that Mr. Zhongli is into me," Childe teased, poking fun of you. An irk mark appeared on your face at his obvious attempt to rile you up again.

"Tartaglia, I think you're delusional." You laughed darkly, taking jabs at the coral-haired Harbinger.

"Me? Delusional? I think you're mistaken, (y/n). It is not me who's delusional but perhaps it's you." He snapped back, shooting you a gleeful smile.

"Oho... is that what you think? I think it's time for you to get off your high horse, Tartaglia." You sneered, cracking your knuckles in irritation.

"FIGHTING INDOORS IS PROHIBITED! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RESTAURANT!" Screamed the owner of the restaurant upon being notified of the extreme escalation of the bickering between the two of you. Immediately, the two of you ceased the nonsensical fighting in favor of remaining neutral so that Zhongli can eat in peace.

GOOD(?) ENDING

author's note

uhhh bad (?) ending is that yall end up pissing zhongli off whilst fighting and he hates you both

if i had the strength of a harbinger— i would most definitely brawl with childe for zhongli's love and as a huge ass childe stan, i stand by the statement

take care my dearest travelers!

° NEXT UP . HU TAO