# "赤を見る" ⤷ diluc

❝ you're quite pent up, huh? ❞

 selected route ; 赤を見る (seeing red)

. selected route ; 赤を見る (seeing red)

diluc ragnvindr . darknight hero

. scenario - in which you're diluc's informant and he has to pay a price for the information (basically- just porn, zero plot)

. music - daddy issues : the neighborhood

tw. heavy sexual content

.

DILUC PRESSED HIS lips against yours whilst your hands tugged at his clothes. His tongue swept against your bottom lip, gently coaxing your lips to part. His wandering hands running against your naked backside. You pushed him back, straddling onto his lap as you grinned at the sight before you. His fiery red hair scattered beneath him, splayed out like crimson petals against the white sheets of the king-sized bed. Red flushed his pale complexion as he gasped for air. Moonlight illuminated the room, providing dim light. You chuckled, smiling like a predator at your prey beneath.

"Mondstadt's great hero at twilight beneath me, panting like a common whore." You pressed your thumb against his lips, opening his mouth with ease. Diluc glared at you, his eyebrows knitted together. "How pathetic." You mused, chuckling at the sight.

"Are you going to give me what I want?" He hissed, scowling in annoyance. You whistled as you shuffled away from him, sitting between his legs rather than directly on his thighs. You smirked, hands wandering down to his waistline, tugging at his pants. "Impatient, aren't you?"

His ruby eyes remained fixed on you, panting heavily as you pulled the fabric down with ease. A prominent bulge caught your eye, the tent in his dark boxers strained against its confinement. Warmth spread across your hand as you gently pressed against the tent, feeling it twitch under your touch. "Heh... You're quite really pent up, huh?" Diluc hissed, his eyes pressed shut at your cold touch.

"Do you job properly." He glared at you, gasping heavily as you scowled at him. "Don't order me around, Ragnvindr. Do not forget who's in charge here."

You pulled the dark fabric down, revealing his hardened cock, leaking precum from the red tip. Experimentally, you ran your tongue over the angry tip with a smirk. In response, he groaned loudly, throwing his head back as you wrapped your fingers around the base. Slowly, your hand moved up and down to tease him. A laugh resonated from your throat upon noticing the rosy expression of the man before you.

"My, you're this sensitive? After all of our meetings? I thought I trained you better than this." You mocked, playfully teasing him. Diluc groaned before grabbing the hand around his cock, his gloved fingers grasped tightly around your wrist. "S-Shut up."