# "あなたとの幸せ" ⤷ albedo

❝ you need to look after yourself ❞

 selected route ; あなたとの幸せ (happiness with you)

. selected route ; あなたとの幸せ (happiness with you)

albedo . kreideprinz

. scenario - (modern, college au) in which you are burnt out from studying and albedo comes to visit to help

. music - the a team : daniela andrade (cover)

tw. slight self deprecation

.

INK BEGAN TO blur into one pitchy jumbled mess the longer you stared at the textbook before you. The orange glow of your desk lamp made your eyes cross, feeling as though you've been sitting under the jurisdiction of the sun for the past hour though that was the least of truth. You've spent a ridiculous amount of time indoors this past week in order to grind out studies. In short, you haven't seen the light of day for several quite literal, days.

Darkness shadowed your room, cloaking it in a mist of drawing dusk and starlight. The shadows made your weary of what was in the dark, or perhaps it was just the light playing tricks on you. The only source of light provided was from your orange lightbulb though it served you little as the warmth only made you sleepier by every passing second. But you couldn't sleep, not yet.

Drowning in textbooks, readings, homework, and studying; you felt like the entirety of your university degree hinged upon this very moment. All for a single piece of paper proving that you did indeed graduate from a four-year university with high marks. Especially after you've payed so much, you felt like the entire secondary school after high school proceeds was redundant and ridiculously superficial.

Yet you slaved yourself through the work, studying and cramming each and every night to get that stupid paper.

A sudden vibration from your phone alerted you of a text message. You sighed, eyes flickering over to the text notification and scanned over it quickly.

fettuccine albedo : are you busy studying? mind if i come over? i just made some cookies

You chuckled softly, smiling at his message.

me : cookies sound nice. i need a break anyway...

After a minute, he responded back with a simple text.

fettuccine albedo : give me ten minutes. i'll be there soon.

You smiled at his uncanny timing. Albedo always seemingly knew when you needed your boyfriend most.