# "正しい人、間違った時間" ⤷ diluc (3)

❝ i love you... do you know that? ❞

 selected route ; 正しい人、間違った時間 (right person, wrong time)

. selected route ; 正しい人、間違った時間 (right person, wrong time)

diluc ragnvindr . the darknight hero

. scenario - in which you finally understand that diluc was the right one, just that it was the wrong time  (final part / alternative ending to 愛の終わり; the end of love)

. music - LO$ER=LOER : txt

tw. implied infidelity and depressive language

.

THE PEOPLE OF Mondstadt saw your marriage to Diluc as unparalleled and exemplary. They congratulated the two of you with bright smiles and throwing flowers above your head. Petals of cecilias and puffs of dandelion fluff scattered above, fluttering down you and Diluc walked down the aisle. Feigned smiles, hollow promises, unfeeling vows— the public didn't see it. Instead, everyone cheered and watched in awe as you and Diluc walked out from the cathedral, all dressed in white. Celestia smiling down upon the City of Freedom in commemoration of the union of a beautiful couple.

What they didn't know was that you almost called off the marriage just a week ago.

Sitting in cold bath water, metaphorical ice lurched your skin as you cried violently. In a fit of blind rage, you threw your engagement ring aside. The silver band clattered against the bathroom tiles, the sound blending with your cries. The maids that attended to you tried to calm the tempest that was your heart but you forced them away, demanding them to leave. Splashes of water wet the white tiles of the bathroom, the scent of rose in the air made your stomach churn.

Diluc had left the house again, a week before your wedding day. You presumed he left in pursuit of Jean but said nothing of it (he would never listen to you anyway). It made you wonder what exactly you lacked that he saw in your sister. You wallowed in the festering deprecating feelings of your failed relationship with him— casting away the thoughts of idealism and preconceived notions of love that had failed you.

In a trance of lunacy, you nearly called off your marriage with him. The estranged relationship was at an all-time low, especially since Diluc was unfeeling to all of your depressive episodes— spawned by those ugly emotions of jealousy, sadness, and anger. You had only been able to control yourself when the servants brought you a letter from Kaeya. The contains of which now laid tearing into white pieces of papery snow in the water.

Dearest (y/n),

I will be returning home from my reconnaissance mission tomorrow. I've already been told of the situation. I'll be there soon.