Chapter 25: Manifested

Evan

     Evan lay awake on his bed, staring up at the dark ceiling, wide awake, unblinking. His body temperate - now at constant boiling point - was making beads of sweat drip down his forehead and onto his pillow, his arousal growing with each passing moment.
     How could this happen? Why did it happen?
     Professor Snape had told him it was usual for PureBloods, but he hadn't said anything about what it meant. What it would mean for him going forward.
     "Ev?"
     Theo's whisper cut through the warmth emitting from Evan from the other side of the room as he came into the dormitory. "Storm's back from the Hospital Wing. She-"
     Evan felt his heartbeat quicken. "I don't care." He snapped, gripping his sheets in his fists. "I don't - want to see her." Evan knew Theo wanted to know what was wrong. He's asked everyday for the last two months. Since Evan's birthday to be exact. But Evan couldn't tell Theo. At least not yet. Not when he still didn't understand himself.
     Madame Pomfrey had given him a book about it, but it hardly made much sense. Although, he'd only briefly flicked through it out of boredom.
     Theo closed the door, leaving Evan alone once more, his cock hard and throbbing, restricted by his shorts as the door wafted a scent into the room. One that sent Evan's mind into a frenzy.
Parchment and chocolate signalled Storm's presence, but this time, her scent was richer, more inviting and Evan let out a groan of frustration as his skin rose with billions of goosebumps.

Evan thought about the last time he'd seen her, bare foot in the grounds, surrounded by thick static magic, blooming flowers and eyes full of determination. She had been so powerful, so alluring, dressed in a pair of shorts that showed off her strong, never-ending legs. He'd seen her because he'd attempted to escape the Hospital Wing, but only caught a glimpse from the Entrance Hall when Madame Pomfrey had marched him back up the staircase.
Evan's hand trailed down his bare, smooth chest as he imagined the size of her breasts that bounced as she'd tackled the Dementor. His hand slipped under his shorts, his palm meeting his arousal when he fantasised about taking them in his hands, teasing them with his tongue.
The air in the room grew thick as Evan's breaths grew ragged and choked, as he touched himself as he wondered what Storm's mouth would feel like wrapped around him, her tongue leaving traces of spit on him. He let out a loud moan, his hand quickening. He wanted to know how she tasted - if she was as sweet as she smelled. He wanted to make her feel all the things he felt when he touched himself thinking of her. He wanted to hear her screams as he made her cum on his lips-

"OI!" Shouted Liberty from behind the door, rapidly pounding on his door. "Get the fuck out here. And bring the Firewhiskey. Us Rejects are meeting in our room. Hurry up!"
Evan groaned at the interruption and wanted to reply that he was busy, but knowing Liberty, that would only spur her on to actually come in. But he didn't want to see Storm. Not when he could barely contain himself when not in her presence. He wanted to fuck her senseless. And seeing where she slept would not help in the slightest. It would only make him worse.
But Evan knew he'd been a massive dick to her and didn't see how he could justify giving her the cold shoulder now that everything had seemed to settle down. Well, for everyone else.

Begrudgingly getting up and letting go of his still erect penis, Evan changed into a fresh pair of boxers, shorts and a black tank top, his arms bulging more than ever.
He'd never thought himself attractive. Even after his recent growth spurt. But he wasn't ugly, surely? Witches did find him attractive. But never ones he was interested in.
With a sigh, pushing his hair out of his face, he collected up the last few bottles of the brown alcohol and trudged unenthusiastically to the girls dormitories, Theo waiting for him outside of the girls' room.
"Cheer up, mate." Said Theo, leaning against the door in his matching black tracksuit. "I thought you liked Storm. You were talking about her all the way on the train. And now you-"
"Just - family drama." Muttered Evan, speaking the half-truth. "Apparently she found out about my 'filthy summer distractions' and has demanded I go back for Christmas. Can't imagine why."
     He avoided Theo's sympathetic look, watching the door with a dazed look. Better to get the beating over with than letting his grandmother stew on the fact he'd fucked a few Muggles until June. But, he didn't want to leave Hogwarts this year. He - as contradictory as it sounded - wanted to be around Storm.
     Theo opened his mouth to reply when the door opened, revealing Liberty in cycling shorts and a sports bra, piercings out of her face and black fluffy dressing gown over her shoulders.
     "Storm's just finishing in the bathroom." She said, stepped backwards into the room to let them in. Evan tried not to let his thoughts stray to the naked girl in the shower he could hear from behind the door. Instead, he glanced around the room, trying to learn more about the mysterious witch none of them knew well at all. She was a unique witch, with her posters and weird looking stack of black plastic plate things, all underneath a small round table with an odd turning thing and a needle.