Chapter 1

Chapter One

"Xiaoyao," Yaoguang pushed open the door, "I hit a prey and came back."

Yaoguang's arms are very slender, but he can easily pull the 1-ton magic-horned rhino into the yard, even if there is not enough space in the room, he can only Stacked at the door.

She opened the door, letting in a little light in the dark room.

In the small room, a simple bed was placed in the corner. Through the thin quilt, a thin girl could be seen lying on the bed, her face was pale, her blonde hair was dull, and she was spread on the bed like dry grass.

"Thank you, Yaoguang." The girl smiled weakly at her.

Yaoguang glanced at her: "Your vital signs are getting weaker and weaker, I'm going to cook." She knew that food can sustain human life.

"Don't..." Xiao Yao stopped her, "I...cough, I have something more important to tell you."

She was clearly in poor health, but she insisted on getting up from the bed.

Yao Guang turned his head to the side, blue eyes flashed a faint light in the dim room, paused, walked over, and helped Xiao Yao.

Xiaoyao smiled at her and said, "Tomorrow is the admission day of the First Military Academy."

Yaoguang nodded: "I know."

She lived with Xiaoyao for three months, and already knew her situation well.

Xiao Yao is an imperial star nobleman. Because of the death of her biological mother, she was given a third-class star by her stepmother, and she was never able to return home.

To this end, she applied for the first military academy in the Imperial City, and was successfully admitted, but the conditions of the third-class star were poor, Xiao Yao accidentally contracted the epidemic, and her health deteriorated again and again.

Xiao Yao said in a low voice, "I may not be able to go to the Imperial Capital Star."

She gently stroked the gold-plated cover of the admission letter of the First Military Academy, with a trace of nostalgia on her face.

Xiao Yao raised her head: "Yaoguang, can I do you a favor?"

Yaoguang nodded without hesitation: "I will complete any order you have."

Xiao Yao smiled and shook her head gently: "It's not an order, it's a request."

She lowered her head, carefully took out a necklace from her underwear, and handed it to Yao Guang: "This is my mother's relic, please help me take good care of it. "

It is a ring with excellent craftsmanship, the pendant is carved into the shape of a lily, and the crystal texture, even in the dim light, flashes the brilliance of Ye Ye, just like the crystal in Xiao Yao's eyes.

"My mother and I were first-class aristocrats, but we were framed by our stepmother," she said in a low voice, "and we've fallen to where we are now..."

She said so long, her face paled again, and she rested. After a while, she continued: "Yaoguang...Please...please help my mother and me to clear up the grievances."

She put the necklace into Yaoguang's hands and continued: "The third-class star can't freely go to the first-class star, so I need you to replace it. My identity goes to the military academy."

Yaoguang blinked: "I can't..."

"You can," Xiao Yao interrupted her and whispered, "Yaoguang, if it's you...you can definitely do it."