Thank you and last bonus chapter

Thank you for the fifty thousand reads guys, I'm so grateful to you all like thank you for liking Alex's and savanna's story. I feel blessed

Savanna Knight

"Remember the time you wanted to beat me up when I didn't want to get one of your pregnancy cravings?".

I smile"Good time, I was mean when I'm pregnant so buckle up for the next one".

He furrows his eyebrows"Next one, I thought you didn't want anymore kids".

"Not as many as you think, I want one more and the next one I want is a boy who would look just like his dad, You". I said and the smile that appeared on his face made everything more satisfying.

"Hmm, But next time don't be nervous to say you're pregnant like I hate seeing-".

"I won't and I love you". I snuggled close to him, the kids were in their grandma's Alex and I decided to take a rest at work

"I love you too savanna, Thank you for staying with me until the end even if I'm an asshole sometimes".

"It's your full time job to be an asshole but I still love you whichever way". I say and squealed when he pushes me on the bed and scowls at me.

"What happened to the no cussing? I want my wife back not this one". He add making me flick his forehead.

"Well you taught me how to cuss and no Don't think about cursing and look that my dad, up in the sky Protecting us".

Alexander KNIGHT

I look at the star and close my eyes when I see savanna close her eyes and I close my own eyes too"Thank you sir for making Savanna because without you I won't have some one to love".I said to myself bit it felt like he was listening.

"I love everything about your daughter, her food, her eyes, her voice, her glare, her moans when - Hmm sorry". I added

Which father would want to hear about their daughter's sexual experience with a man" I really love your daughter, she makes me happy and she wants to have another child with me like that would be tough work b-".

"Thank you sir honestly for blessing our marriage, We have two daughters and a boy or a girl coming soon than you think when I'm done with her like she won't-".

I would not be suprised when he makes thunder strike you from above.

My subconscious said, I opened my eyes and wait for Savanna to be done. I don't understand the language she speaking to him but it makes me proud that my wife was a nerd and that she never dated any one because look now she's married to me and she will keep being my wife.

"Come on, I will change and meet you outside". She says, she braces me with a big smile and gets off the ground.

It was mine and her highschool reunion today, I said we should do to hers but she said I would love to see my classmates. I mean see people that I would never look the same way due to what they did? Nah but Savanna said we will go to the two.

"Do you think your classmates would say you let yourself go because you are married to me?". Savanna asked

"I don't understand".