chapter ninety three

Savanna KNIGHT.

I groan as my phone beeps, who texts someone at two in the fudging morning Alex breaks the cuddle and goes for my phone to see who was texting then hiss.

"Who was it?".

"Your best friends". He says, he pulls the blanket over his head. I reach for my phone to see why they were texting me

Me:
Why are you with your phone at this time?

Lauren:
Sorry mommy but We need you to meet us in the mall at 9am and wear dance clothes plus Josh is coming for a play date with Serenity

Ally:
She means wear soft shorts and a baggy shirt but not too baggy, wear one of alex shirt or something.

Me;

Why do I need to wear clothes?

Ally:
We are training you for your bachelorette party, okay, hint. You will be dancing

I feel a hand pull me to lie down when I was going to reply, Alex takes my phone from my hand and drops it on the table.
He pulls me closer and cuddles with me my minds goes to what do they mean I mean by I'll be dancing like I promised them that I'll do already and there's no going now or ever.

"Alex, can I borrow one of your shirts?" I yell from the closet waiting for a reply but he does making me go back to him

"Where do you think going all yummy?" He says with a wolfish grin as he checks me out sitting up on the bed.

"The girls said I was supposed to dress like this for some practice for my party, I mean my bachelorette party". I said as he rolls his eyes then furrows an brow.

"I'm already regretting asking them to plan your bachelorette party, you're like wearing your ring right?". He ask, I put my ring finger which houses my ring.

"Your necklace?". He says as I bring it out of my shirt and show him, he get up from the bed and scans me again.

"You can wear my shirt". He say, he pull my shirt off my head and wear his shirt on me before he press his lip on my forehead then sighs in defeat.

"I'll be back soon, I love you". I squealed before going outside and I enter the car as Nick drives off to the shopping mall.

"Savanna!". Ally squeals, she pulls me to a hug and Lauren joins before they pull away and pull me somewhere.

"Savanna, this is where you will be like dancing for practice for your party and meet Lami, Emily and Rosa. They will be dancing with you during the party but dante is your instructor".

"Hello?". I said shyly waving, the girl or women scanned me before nodding.

"Okay first song is Act a fool by A Anderson,". Lami says clapping his arm before he plays some music.

"Pause, get into position before she sing okay Savanna?". He confirms.

"Okay swing your head and then bend"

"Good then when she says acts a fool-"

"You do a sexy face then bend, okay. Put your hands on your knees then swing your head. Good. Are you flexible?".

"I can split and do a cartwheel and some stunts". I replied as he nods to the girls before he pauses the music.

"Okay see that pole there". He points as the women goes to the pole as I do so.

"Twirl around it". He says as I do so, I look at the girl who are climbing it.

"Okay, need more work but let's do the first song first, okay music". Lami say, I mean he plays the music.

"You have to look confident Savanna".

"Okay now bend, hands on thighs. Good swing your head then do a split. Good. I mean slither your hand around your other hand when she says you think I got that juice". He says as he replay the music.

"Okay after slither your hand, then do a small point then arch your back. Good repeat!". He says as I huffed.

"After sit on your knees then move your shoulder, slither your hand on your body then slowly and sexily get up". He says as I look at the girls and do it.

"Good, Now I'll play the music from that part then you repeat and the girls will do it with you Okay?' He asked as I nod.

Serenity was trying, my feets were like hurting so bad. We have been adding a moves to another until we finished the song and he said I should repeat.

"Good, Now. No, Savanna look confident and not like you ate some peppers". He says as I frowned at him.

"Yes, Good Rosa. Look Savanna move your waist like this Okay?". He says as I feel his hands on my waist helping me to move before he lets go and nods.

"Good, hands on thighs Savanna". He yells like why is he only after me today.

I put my hand on my thigh, I close my eyes "I'll show him". I muttered.

"Savanna, you look like you're going to poop anytime now". He whine.

"Fudge this". I cussed doing exactly what he said before going back up.

Baby, I need to know

"So you climb the pole when you hear the song". He says as I look at the pole, i can climb a pole because I danced for Adam

She can't stand me, I'm too fancy.

"Then you bend and move your hips". He says showing up what to do, I put my hand on my hair to do what he said.

"Good, we will meet again on Saturday".

"Again?" I voice out as he flicks my forehead making me pout, he mocks my look.

"Yes, you have to come here because you'll need all this for your bachelorette party."

"Let's get you some food". Ally Interrupts me when I wanted to ask lauren what she means as i nodded. The tank is empty