chapter twenty.

Alexander KNIGHT.

"Savannah?".

"Oh Mr KNIGHT,do you need something or do you need me to do something for you?".She said still backing away from me.

"How many times will I tell you that when I'm talking to you that you should look at me in the eye?"I asked again but she didn't face me.

I took hurried footsteps towards her as she wanted to turn to go like what kind of level of disrespect does she want to exhibit towards me,I grabbed her wrist as she winced then I spun her around.

"How many- What the hell happened to your face and your wrists?".I asked her looking at her bandaged wrist.

"Oh... I-".

"Don't you dare lie to me,you want to say that the stairs gave you five finger marks on your face?".I challenged her as she looked at me again looking for a  excuse or even a lie to tell.

"Don't you dare fucking lie to me, who did this you Savannah and be brutally honest. I need names now!".I said again as she gulped before sighing.

"It was my stepfather, he hit me". She stuttered, I paused wait they hit her.

"Why?".

"You said you don't mix family and business together and he asked me to do something to make you give him plus since I made him lose a client on Scarlett's birthday that's why he hit me"

I ran my hands on her cheek to see if it was make up but the more I touched it the more redder her cheeks got and the way she winced made it clear that it hurt"Does your mom know he hit you?"

"Yes".

I didn't know what to say to her again, I don't mix family and business but him asking her to go to any length to make me give him that deal even grossed me even more, I took her other arm sitting her down on the couch and passing her some water for her sore throat.

"The public holiday was dismissed but you can stay home and take care but wait". I said going to the kitchen and pass her an ice pack putting on her cheek.

She sighed in relief from the coldness, she thanks me and you know what I did I kissed her forehead out of moment. I pulled away as she looked at me shock was evident in hers and I hope mine.

I dashed outside,it reminded me when I'll kiss Brooklyn's head when she was sick or was in a bad mood. She would sigh in relief saying my kisses were the best but apparently it was not.

But I hate Savannah's step father, he hit a woman and any man who hits a lady is no man but a beast like what do you enjoy by hitting someone that's not up to physical strength or the fact they made a mistake.

"Hey Alex,Where's princess?".Dylan and sean asked walking to my office. It was their normal routine now to come here and ask for princess when they don't find her.

"Firstly good morning to you too and this is a work place meaning I don't know who's bearing that endearment"

"Gosh dude, Where's Savannah like I want to give her some chocolate ". Sean whined like a child.

"She's at home, I gave her a day off cos she was not feeling to well and I didn't want anyone dying in my office".

"Dude, is she okay? Should we call 911 or have you taken her to the hospital?"

"Calm the fuck down, it's just that she was tired from yesterday making her weak and she was not-."

"Yesterday you don't say". Sean smiled as Dylan smiled back too again.

"Yes".

"She did lots of work yesterday, right?"

"What are you guys insulating?"

"No,I mean she did lots of work and you gave a day off when you could just give her medications.....".Dylan trailed off.

"Are you guys saying we had-".I trailed off taking some pens and throwing it on them as they giggled.

"Okay but she's handling our work too"

"Yes, I don't understand. You have your personal assistants but you give your work to my assistant like she's mine assistant ".I said as they smirked.

"Chill bro, she's your assistant and she our princess meaning she's all yours, love you Alexander!". Sean winked and they rushed outside.

I didn't mean it like that,I mean she take care of me and Serenity aslo helps me with my work plus we have been in the same house for some few weeks now.

I didn't know what I was going to do about Savannah  father but I know he was going to see hell for what he did.

I mean my mom will literally kill anyone for me and my siblings not like kill but you can't hit me or Kiara infront of my mother and expect to be alive.