chapter sixty six

Trigger: Some references to sexual assault, harassment and eating disorders and some other mature contents eg violence

Alexander KNIGHT.

I let out a huge sigh after the man gives me the order of pastries that I asked for some minutes ago as I passed him my card before he hands it back to me. He literally wasted my time but I got some cupcakes for Savanna since she didn't have breakfast even when I asked her before I went to meet Andrew. I walk to the park then frowned not seeing her in the spot that I told her to wait for me.

My eyes goes to the cup on the floor as I pick it up seeing it was her cup, it's her since her name and order was on it as I feel fear finally tolling in me as I looked around again like did she run away or did she get nervous because someone tried to talk to her"Angel?". I called out as I looked around the park.

"Ciao. hai visto mia moglie qui come se avesse l'ansia sociale?". I asked a lady in the next bench here as she looked at me

(Hi, hello. did you see my wife here like she has social anxiety".

"Alexander KNIGHT, you have a wife?" I hear her say as I sighed, she can speak English.

"Secret wife, did you see a woman here. She was wearing a red oversized shirt with leggings,ocean blue eyes with very black hair?".I said again describing her as the lady seat up straight.

"I saw a lady like that with oversized shirt sitting beside a man but I don't know if she had blue eyes but I saw her runs towards that place too". She adds she points to the right side of the road.

"Thank you". I said, that place leads to either the forest, another park, or even an alley or even our hotel room

I dropped the cupcake down next to the woman then went ahead to the forest, I didn't go deep because first I could get killed or she could too but they are like forest rangers here protecting the life here" Hi, did any woman come here?".

"No, it has been a while since we have even recieved visitors here but we can check for her since she might have gone through the other area here". He added as he passed me a bottle of thing

"It's mosquito spray Mr KNIGHT since we don't want you to get sick do we, but if you don't want it. It's fine". He added as he takes the bottle from me.

"Angel?". I yelled as the man gets inside, I rethink this because animals and I are not the best of friends.

"Angel?". The man screams along with me as I furrowed an eyebrow to him. I call her angel and it's only me that can

"Her name is Savanna, don't call her the name you just called. Thank you very much". I growled at him as he chuckled

"Aren't you just the sweetest man ever" he said with a dry chuckle filled with a lot sarcasm then frowned at me when he was done going inside the forest.

My head goes to my phone, I mean I've the home security on my phone right? I added Savanna's phone location there. I take my phone out going to the site as I frowned not having an service here, I walk a little bit higher until there was a secure connection as my phone tracks her. I paused seeing our hotel name.

"Hey,I have found her. Thank you". I say to the man as I passed him a thousand dollar note then quickly rushed.

I have never ran so much in my life, I swear not even for Brooklyn. I mean I remember the day that she told me that she hates her sweat or I should not come close to her when I work out. I do work out sometime since the house has a gym but I have to continue now since it has been a while since I did.