chapter fifty five

Savanna knight.

"I'm sorry Alex".I said using my hand to wipe the juices from his face as he stops me removing his napkin from his hand

"Blow all the mucus". He said putting it on my nose,I looked at him trying to get the cloth from him as he stopped me

"You'll get sick, come on blow".He said as he puts the napkin on my nose and he pinches it alittle on my nose.

I sigh seeing that he was being serious,I blowed and God it felt good to blow all this, I aim to take it from him."I'll  wash it by myself. Just go change and we check about this hacker".He said as he puts the napkin on his table.

"Thank you,".I said as I walked out, I'll tell Aria to get out. I walked to the pool

"Aria,come out let's change then maybe bake something or what do you want to do?".I ask nervous because maybe this was a one time soon.

"Sure, let's change and watch a movie in my room then bake something. But I mean can you help me up?".She asked as stretched her hand out to me.

"Hope you are not rying to make me fall in the pool again?".I asked removed my hand before she holds my hand.

"No, can you help me now". She said as I stretched my hand as she takes it then jolts me a little before coming up.

She wears a hoodie that she kept on the chair before we both walk inside,I go to the room to take my clothes.

I dried my body then change into black leggings and another black shirt since I know that black attracts heats. I put my  hair down then brush it out then put on sock because Los Angeles is getting cold like when did it suddenly get this cold.

"Okay, the person trying to hack you is Ross industries and co?".I said as his expression changed immediately.

"Can we save this please? To show the police or something? He thinks he want to fu-". He paused looking at me before he sat down again.

"I have sent it to the companies cloud to let it be saved there and I have sent it to you, sean and Dylan? Can I go now?". I asked as he checks his phone and nods.

"So you will still go on the date with me tomorrow?".He asked as I turned back to me.

"Sure,I'll love to"I said to him seeing a smile light up on his face as I go to Aria room stopping at the door then knock.

"Come in Savanna".I hear her voice say as I opened the door then turned back. I  mean she was in shorts and a bra.

"Are you transgender or something? I mean I am not even naked but you can look now,I have worn my shirt".She say as she puts on her tv.

I sat on the floor as she passed me a big blanket and a pillow putting the Netflix then scrolls through the movies"which movie do you want to watch". She asked as I pouted looking through the movies.

"Can we watch this one?"I ask pointing at the movie as she looks at it before she looks at what the movie is about.

"Okay, here's some marshmallow fluff or do you want popcorn or sour patch?" She asked me holding up the snacks as i chose the popcorn as she drops her fist in the marshmallows fluff"Home system, can you turn off the light ?". She said as the lights goes off immediately.

"Why are the lights off!".We hear Alex voice yell as Aria removed her fist from her mouth"Home system, turn on the lights but turn off the light to my room".

We watched the movie which was After we collided, after we fell but we could not watch the last one since Serenity is already home and I had to make food.

"Hey mommy, where did you go?".She asked as she drops her bag on her floor as I glared at her before she picks it up.

"What have I told you about not making your bed before you leave your room?" I asked her pointing at her messy bed.

"I was late-".

"Doesn't matter baby, you have to make your bed before you leave your room,". I said removing her beddings, pillow as I put them on the couch.

"I don't know how to make my bed, the maid makes my bed every day for me". She confesses as I pulled her closer.

"It's simple, put your bedding then fold in your bed.Use your hands to make it look neat then put your blanket and put your pillows. Come on have a shower".

I decided to wash her hair because she has not washed it yet, she enjoyed it as from her giggling. I dried her hair and put some of her products like they are so expensive and they looked nice too.

"Okay, what hairstyle do you want?". I asked her after brushing her hair.

"Pigtails, I see my classmates having two pigtails with some hair here". She said pointing at her baby hair as I take hair then some bands putting them in pigtails and she loved them.

♡♡♡♡♡

Everyone was acting weird, Serenity and Aria particularly were the mainly giggling when they saw me and today is my date with Alex and I have no idea of what I was going to wear to this date, I have aslo seen Alex since this afternoon

"Ma, Mr knight said I should give you this". A maid said holding a package as I take it from her, wow she's talking to me

"Call me Savanna".

"No ma, Mr knight will kill me".

"Then tell him I asked you".

"Ma".

I looked at her badge"Maylee, just call me by my name".

"Okay Savanna".