chapter thirteen

Savannah KNIGHT.

Panic enveloped me as Alex told me that Scarlett was going to stay here with me,I mean Tomorrow Serenity would be home meaning it's an advantage since She might fear that Serenity can tell on her as I lokked at the box on my hands that Alex gave me.

Mom gave me a necklace and money, it was alot in the envelope like I will save it in my account for later, I opened the gift from Alex. It was another anklet. It had some little butterflies on it with some stars.It was so beautiful as I put it on top of my former anklet and a phone .I'll say make him a gift for the gift he gave me.

Alex was not at home but he sent my work through my laptop which I did after giving Serenity some lunch like I plan for us to have a mother and daughter time today after Scarlett goes.

The door bells rings as Mrs Molly opens the door seeing Scarlett, she frown as she sees her outfit like her skirt and top was see through showing her nipples.

"Hey Savannah!". She said in a lovely fake tone and pulls me into a hug as Mrs Molly goes outside as she pulled.

"See you're living the rich life I was supposed to live but it's fine, have you and Alex had sex already or not?". She asked making me uncomfortable as I rub my fingers on my arm wanting her to stop asking questions.

"So you have already opened your legs for him,Cheap slut. go to the kitchen  and make me something to eat now". She commands sitting on the couch as I get up going to the kitchen.

I reheated the leftover breakfast pizza that I made for Serenity this morning, I put it on a plate then put some ketchup  with some orange juice as i gave to her. One thing my stepfather told me was whenever Scarlett was eating that I should stay there and watch her eat.

She finished the breakfast pizza as she took some juice but spat it on me, I look at me white shirt seeing the huge stain as she quickly take a sweet from the bag then threw the cup at me making it land on the floor into pieces.

"What the fuck is that! Answer me bitch  are you fucking trying to poison me?". She asked yanking my hair as i put my hand on my mouth to muffle my cry.

"No, I'll make you freshly squeezed ones of you please but Serenity is upstairs".

"Oh you think you can threaten me with that bastard of a child, do I look like I give a fuck about her? Her mom didn't even want her but you want her because of the money". She said as she pushes me on the couch.

She hissed sitting on another couch and looks through Netflix on the television, I stand up sitting on the couch doing my work as she grabbed my laptop.

"Are you supposed to sit where I'm, it's like you lost all your manners when you have become Mrs KNIGHT?". She said tossing my laptop back to me.

I sighed taking my laptop and sitting on the stairs, Serenity comes downstairs after her shower then looks at me.

"Mommy,why are you sitting here?".she asked sitting close to me as I kissed her forehead.

"There's better wife here Serenity and you can have that snack you wanted since you had a shower already,". I said as she smiled at me running to the pantry grabbing a bag of chips and sits next to me looking at me laptop.

"Mommy, can we play dress up?".She asked again giving those eyes, she had Alex eyes like she was good with the  giving people the eyes.

Serenity has a phone and an iPad all apple products where she watches all this child putting some makeup on and since Alex did buy her makeup like I gave her mine and she uses my face and hair for practice as she removes my hair from it's ponytail.

"Your hair is so pretty". Serenity said as Scarlett snorted at her sentence and I hear what ever pretty about her.

She finished and I'm proud to say that I have to detangle my hair from the knot and I wiped all the make up off with some wipes since I looked like a beast from the lipstick going up to my cheek and leaving some red tint on my face.

"Mommy, I'm hungry". Serenity said as I  grabbed her laying on my knees and bringing my hands to her stomach.

"Some little monster is hungry after having lots of food huh, why don't we tickle the food back in your stomach". I teased her tickling her as she laughed.

"Will you stop being annoying and go and cook already like I'm hungry and your annoying brat is making noise!". She yells again and sits back on the couch.

I look at Serenity who was startled,I walked to the kitchen trying to make her royal highness food. I take some vegetables since Serenity was craving some chicken meaning I'm making stir fry with some fried rice, Scarlett comes to the kitchen and eyed me again.

"I don't want this crap, buy me some McDonald's and burger king too". She said throwing money at me as I look at her again.

I serve Serenity her food and told aunt Molly to stay with Serenity at all times, I changed my shirt then got her the food and walked back home to see her eating the food that she said she didn't want.

I sit on the counter doing some work and Sent it to Alex as I saw him calling as I immediately picked up the call like was there any mistake in the work as I put my finger in my mouth anxious.

"Is this the file for the meeting today?" He asked as quickly said yes, there was silence as he makes some sounds.

"Good work Savannah".He said then ends the call as I flip my hands in the air in excitement.

"I see you're already talking dirty with each other, I see you biting your hands and you're smiling about tonight right" She asked  as I coughed on my saliva.

"Mommy,can I have some more?".My daughter asked as i nodded putting her plate on the counter and adding some.

Scarlett looks at me before dropping her plate, Serenity leaves to her room. I and Scarlett were the only one left here, She stretches her hands out for me to give her money like she always does.

"I don't have any money like I have not been paid this month salary".I lied as she grabbed my hand digging her nails in my flesh on my shoulder.

She beat me up very bad, my hands and my stomach were starched. She gave me a week to send her money or else

 She gave me a week to send her money or else