chapter seventy one

Alexander KNIGHT.

A smile crawls on my face seeing her, she allowed me to cuddle with her just to feel good and she was like that I was no one's leftovers that why would she like me if she thought that was it and it boosted my confidence in more. I tuck her hair inbetween her ear then shook her gently as her beautiful eyes open as she rubs her hands on her eyes before she removes her head from my arms.

"Good morning Alex, how are you?".

"Good, thank you for yest-".

"It's fine, you do alot for me too". She adds with a beautiful smile on her face.

"You are honestly the best". I said giving her a hug before I get up and pull her to her feets as she smiles going outside.

"Mommy, it's my turn to pick your day. Now shall we get started?".Serenity yell as I nod,the worst thing is to make her control your day like I have been there.

I was not going to work today, I wanted to watch this day and what Serenity is going to tell Savanna to do. I had my shower before Savanna came inside.

She had her shower then went back to Serenity with some of her hair things in her hand meaning Serenity wants to do her hair, I smile, I take my laptop to do some leftovers work to do"Daddy?". I hear my daughter's voice say as she joins me on the bed then pouts.

"Hey, You look pretty today". I say to her putting her in my arms, she and Angel were the best people to cuddle with.

"Are you Okay? You didn't come out of your room? You aren't hiding being sick are you daddy?". She bombarded me.

"Nope, I have work to do".

"You are not hot". She examines as she puts her hand on my forehead and my neck then pouts.

"Your eyes look the same". She adds as she looks deep into my eye with hers.

"How many fingers are these?". She ask again putting her finger up.

"Five, Serenity.".

"Okay, are you having diar- what did mommy call it again?".She trails off as she sat back on my thighs.

"Diarrhoea?". She says

"Nope, that's when your poop is like too watery and you need to be dewormed again". I added kissing her stomach.

"Mommy already dewormed me when she came back when I told her that my tummy was hurting". She added again.

"Daddy, I'll make you breakfast". She says before hoping down off my thighs. Serenity making breakfast was not the best idea for me and my stomach.

"No, thank you". I quickly say.

"You don't want me to cook for you?". She asked with another pout, her eyes are already filled with diarrhoea.

"If I eat your food in the morning
I will end up having diarrhoea baby". I said as the tear finally come out, I try to hold her as she dodges my hair and run off after slamming the door as hard.

"Serenity, why are you crying? What's wrong? Se-". Savanna says when I hear another door go slam again again.

Savanna looks at me from the hallways and Serenity door asking me what I did since I did look at her in the eyes" she said that she wants to cook for me and I told her no because her cooking is bad"