chapter eighty five

Savanna KNIGHT.

Alex was confident that he was going to be picking clothes for me, Alex picking clothes for is like me asking to walk In a lingerie set around the mall. He sat on a chair in the changing room stall just to see me change from the clothes and this is the same man that I want to pick out clothes for me. No fudging s'more way.

"H-hi, can you recommend clothes for me to get and try please?".I ask a male attendant as he scans me before he nod

"Your skin tone will go with this". He say flinging a dress to me before I could look at it then he flings another to me

"This one will look good with your nice curves and this one too".He flings to me again as I let out an oof sound.

"This one will match your eyes". He say as he flings another clothing to me.

"This will match your covered bust". He says flinging some tops to me, I look at my chest like how did he see my bust?

"This will bring your body shape and it even lace up at the back". He says as he goes on and brings more clothes to me.

"Something to wear when you do feel to dress too much". He throws sweatpants at me then still looks around before he turns to me and looks at the clothes.

"Okay, try those first and we will see"he says making me nod before going to the chair room which Alex was in waiting.

"You decided to finally get some clothes Okay? Ill wait outside the stall for you" he says giving me some privacy after he kisses my forehead then closed the door

What he did makes me respect him alot he didn't use the card that we had sex yesterday to stay here with me or the fact that we are married either and it's just making me love him even more

"Thinking about me Angel?". His voice held humor making me break out of my reverie as the door was closed like how did he know that I was thinking-

I shook my head before putting the new clothes on the table, I looked at the big mirror then sighed removing my shirt. I blushed from the additional mark from yesterday that Alex gave me as I decide to check the shirts first.

"How do they wear this thing?". I asked looking at the shirt that is confused, did the makers fall asleep like I can make a better shirt than this.

I saw the head hole and stuck my head then wearing the crisscross part that is supposed to cover my breast. I finished wearing it then looked at myself in the mirror then tilted my head. I like green and white colour that's there.

"Now what?". I asked Alex, waiting for an answer as he knocks then I hum.

"Awnnn Angel, you look beautiful". He cooes coming in, I frown looking at the mirror like the top was pretty not me

"Remove all that negative idea from your mind Angel, give me alittle spin". He says as i nodded no,he took my arm and made me twirl before pecking me.

"Okay, we have found one already like try the other ones Okay?".He said as he leaves again as I removed the shirt

I remove the shirt and fold it, he said I was getting it. I closed my eyes as I put my hands to randomly chose something as my hand feel a kind of satin texture.i open my eyes then gasped lowly like he was a pervert for bringing this dress.